New NEW Header Thread - Prototypes DONE!!

That is Shane's Car....

Yeah that is the car they were built on. Went to dyno and I forgot to tell them the race fuel was about 1 1/2yrs old:eek: Some fresh fuel after a check of the sock and we will be good to go for the dyno testing.... The dyno has been so busy it is insane:biggrin:

Really did a nice job guys. They look amazing. GOD had to have be from start one mother of a job. Nice..............

I gotta get them dynoed.. Its on my list of things to do.. but we've been running the dyno almost non stop for the last week. Hopefully I can get some new gas for the car and get it dynoed first of the week.

Yes we have a set of 1 5/8ths that we done for the TSF car we built. Soon as these and the twin kit are done we are going to finish those up....

Also have something coming for the extreme outlaw guys:eek: :cool: :biggrin:

Actually got the test car back on the dyno today and chased down the gremlin thats been giving us fits since we put the engine back in. With a very mild tune, it made 500 horsepower. We're going to clean the tune up some on Monday and then swap the headers and run them at the same boost level.

Actually got the test car back on the dyno today and chased down the gremlin thats been giving us fits since we put the engine back in. With a very mild tune, it made 500 horsepower. We're going to clean the tune up some on Monday and then swap the headers and run them at the same boost level.

Keep us posted!
What turbo and intercooler are on this car?

GTQ71 and an old CAS front mount.

I got the passenger side bolted up today, made some notes of possible minor changes to make when/if we go to production. The drivers side should be much easier and the crossover is a snap so hopefully Ill have dyno numbers by noon tomorrow.

what size injectors are you using, do you have a list of mods? im curious to know the numbers myself since you are running a 71mm turbo and i run a 72mm gtq

Car is nothing special.. 72# injectors, ported irons, cam, stock crank and rods, TRW forged pistons, 70mm throttle body, 3.5 inch downpipe.. Its tuned conservatively so we can swap headers, make no other changes and make a pull and see what kind of power we end up with.

thanks for the reply. so can you predict with more mods, dif internals with a more agressive tune that more power can be made?

This car has run 6.20s in the 1/8th.. its detuned quite a bit right now for testing purposes.

GTQ71 and an old CAS front mount.

I got the passenger side bolted up today, made some notes of possible minor changes to make when/if we go to production. The drivers side should be much easier and the crossover is a snap so hopefully Ill have dyno numbers by noon tomorrow.

Good luck man!

Won't be long now!

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 463
Thats awesome and thanx for the prototype.

You think the coolant hoses and belt are going to hold up in a DD with the front crossover?
Maybe speed up the hardening possibly?