Parts for Sale

Ill check that out for you tomorrow. All places are closed today.

Thanks
Zack

If someone buys my Posi Rear, I can buy an alky kit and a downpipe! Someone must need a low mileage rear-end that is drum to drum with the correct driveshaft. Or if you buy my engine, I can get the new DBB 5857 Turbo I want! I have many parts, so let me know what you need.

Thanks
ZNix

looking for some small parts 1st dash speaker cover plate, also looking for ttop frame parts exterior parts its called windshield to plate set on top of windshield and set under front end of ttops would you have either

I would really like to paint my car this winter! Someone buy stuff. I have plenty to sell. I have nice, rust free fenders, core supports, floor pan, brake components, 2 Sets of wheels (1 84 Gn, 1 T-Type) 2 Rust-Free trunk lids, Very nice 84 GN dash assembly, a good digital dash set-up, aluminum inner bumper supports front and rear (the kind INSIDE the bumper), an 84-5 Hot-Air motor with 75k miles that RUNS, non-locking T-Tops (bad trim), all T-Top pieces in good condition, stock intercooler with shroud, all 84 interior components, nice frame, some interior parts from non t-top car. If I sell all this stuff I can afford the supplies to paint my car :D.

Thanks
Zack

Sold! Lol.. I still have every other piece of black trim though. No wheel well moldings or spoiler.

Thanks
Zack

I have two really nice maroon interior arm rests, two really nice maroon lower door panels, and a bunch of other misc stuff. ASK!

The trunk lid is black. No rust, chrome trim included. I can send pictures. Needs paint.

Thanks
Zack