Power Plate Thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$hit Towman..........with all your money, I wouldn't worry about it!

OH.......rollin' on the floor, laughin my ass off. Just an extreme LOL. :p

Im just LMAO cuz my brother is a design engineer who just had to move for a job. Now hes stuck in the middle of Indiana which would suk if he had to go job hunting again. This is the guy that pulled apart his injection pump on his diesel car and couldnt get it back together. Then he calls me and says: I pulled apart my carburator and cant get it together......damm if it wasnt on the coldest day of the year and all he needed was some anti-gel and a block heater that workd. And to think that he has a bachlors (sp) in engineeering ??
And im just a pos trade school grad makeing damm near twice him :D

I think you guys should KDIUEJDKS, or maybe or EPMD! Have any of you guys seen that new KWF from RJC? I heard it will boost your TGIF without lowering your LAPD. The lingo on this board is killing me people!:D

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I want to know the origin of the word "a$$clown"..:D

go watch the movie "office space".

fittingly,they're talking about michael bolton when they say it:D

V8killer4U, I would remind you that the folks here are a loyal bunch, but I see you're a senior member. You should know better. I've been greatly entertained by some of the heated threads here, even been part of a couple. But even when it gets heated, the barbs are usually pretty good-natured. Your immediate response to a challenge was vulgarity, demonstrating a lack intellectual resources. Your claim of being a GM engineer is highly suspect. (read laughable) I think the warning you received was generous. I would have voted to give you the boot.

Notice you dropped off the thread. Good call.

Hey Boostedbug, who the hell asked you? It figures you would side with this guy. Did you even read what turbodave wrote? The vulgarity isn't necessary. You posted here on this thread just to call me a name? What are you, 10? Nice display of maturity. Isn't it nice how the internet allows children like you to say what you would never have the guts to say to my face? Grow up, leave, sell the TR, you're not worthy of it. I'm not going to resort to name calling, I left that in 8th grade. I wish they would lock this thread, its doing no one any good, its just giving trolls like you a forum to act retarded.

Turbosam6, i agree with you 100%. I am not flaming you at all. But you talk about leaving stuff in the 8th grade, but your little quote says "A sphincter says what?". Which is about as juvenile as you can get. Remember, i am on your side totally. I was just making an observation. Me, i am not above name calling, vulgarity and mean spiritedness. It doesnt mean i am not not smart, just immature with a bad temper. But most of the time i am just funning. V8killr4u has deserved all of this and more. So Turbosam6, dont be afraid to be juvenile. Sometimes that is all assclowns can understand. Dont ask me how i know.;)

Scott

Well said IrvJr.

Take it easy fellas! Keep it all in fun and don't take these comments to heart.

I agree, this thread isn't helping anyone with tech. May as well move it to the lounge.

Let's not let this become another Jack Merkel Engines thread:rolleyes:

I know, I know.......I'm an A$$CLOWN:D

Coming from someone who also has a degree in Mechanical Engineering working in the auto industry...

Please don't turn this thread into a war between the professions. Engineers screw-up all the time, and believe me, so does everybody else. I've had to fix just as many mistakes made by non-engineers as non-engineers have had to fix mine. At the end of the day, it takes all kinds to get the job done.

Level-headed people are level-headed people, and jerks are jerks, regardless of degree or profession.

Thank You,

Originally posted by Tow Man

Let's not let this become another Jack Merkel Engines thread. :rolleyes:

============================================

PLEASE...not THAT again!!!!

Well said Mike. You said just what i was thinking.

But i'd have worked assclowns in there somewhere.

Scott

I don't see it that way. I thought it was some kind of inside joke between boosted bug and Sam. The BUG, who wasn't even in the thread, comes out of nowhere with an insult. I think Sam has every right to handle it however he sees fit. Personally, I don't know from a sphincter. I ain't no mechanical engineer. :rolleyes:

No i havnt dropped of the thread. Just been entertained reading the responses. And if you would have read the initial thread you and the countless others would have respected that thread as my opinion and not a disrespectful remark to RJC or any other vendor hear. So those that immediately ran off at the mouth, its seems as if your so intellegent and respectful, and own you own businesses, and correct engineers problems, and so on and so forth would have taken this thread for exactly that an opinion. So for all the so called intelligent people out their you know what I say your still a AC. And those who get offended dont be its just my opinion. NEXT! Im not going to sit here and break down the thread for you and point out fact and opinions, because if your not smart enought to see that, then obviously im wasting my time on you and have wasted enough replying with the thread. Again NEXT!

Originally posted by V8killR4U
No i havnt dropped of the thread. Just been entertained reading the responses. And if you would have read the initial thread you and the countless others would have respected that thread as my opinion and not a disrespectful remark to RJC or any other vendor hear. So those that immediately ran off at the mouth, its seems as if your so intellegent and respectful, and own you own businesses, and correct engineers problems, and so on and so forth would have taken this thread for exactly that an opinion. So for all the so called intelligent people out their you know what I say your still a AC. And those who get offended dont be its just my opinion. NEXT! Im not going to sit here and break down the thread for you and point out fact and opinions, because if your not smart enought to see that, then obviously im wasting my time on you and have wasted enough replying with the thread. Again NEXT!

What everyone has tried to tell you is that there are too few vendors supporting our old cars. I don't know much about applying for and obtaining a patent, but I am sure it's an expensive, time consuming process. So, Jason has taken the time and money to develop a great product for the Buick community, and taken his chances that we wouldn't rip him off. There are those here who question the product's effectiveness, and that is their right. They can best express their right by just not buying it. Personally, I bought the plate and a polished Precision plenum from Jason, at what I thought was a very good pkg price.

So, I don't think anyone thought you were "dissing" Jason, but we hope you understand that the majority of us here feel we owe a debt of gratitude to those few vendors that support us, when they could certainly make more money developing products for more popular cars.

Maybe when someone offers an opposing viewpoint to yours, you might just put forth your ideas without the name calling. Doesn't take much of a man to call people names in an internet forum. Do keep in mind that you may actually come face to face with some of these people, and at best, you may feel pretty embarrassed at your words. At worst, they may be 6'2 and 265 lbs, take great exception to being called an a**clown, and render you unconcious for an undetermined period. Lets keep it civil.

Originally posted by turbosam6
Hey Boostedbug, who the hell asked you? It figures you would side with this guy. Did you even read what turbodave wrote? The vulgarity isn't necessary. You posted here on this thread just to call me a name? What are you, 10? Nice display of maturity. Isn't it nice how the internet allows children like you to say what you would never have the guts to say to my face? Grow up, leave, sell the TR, you're not worthy of it. I'm not going to resort to name calling, I left that in 8th grade. I wish they would lock this thread, its doing no one any good, its just giving trolls like you a forum to act retarded.

I will be more than glad to say it to your face at BG....just tell me when and where and I will be there...Oh yea..bring your lunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.