Power Plate Thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey V8KILLR4u, I need to answer your first post that started this thread with two simple words COST-EFFECTIVE. Look it up in the dictionary and then shut up. Your original question has been answered.

Scott

The Powerplate is the most cost-effective item ever made for the Turbo Buicks.

Originally posted by Scott4DMny

The Powerplate is the most cost-effective item ever made for the Turbo Buicks.

Bull$h**.... lets see what are computer chips? and adjustable wategates and uh a bleeder valve and on and on.

Lets see $64 for 1 maybe 2 more pounds of boost? lol Cost effective yea right.... Does it do what it is designed to do? ...Yea I will agree to that.

Originally posted by BoostedBug
I will be more than glad to say it to your face at BG....just tell me when and where and I will be there...Oh yea..bring your lunch....

Hey moderators,

Why are we letting this thread continue? It's degraded to the point people are making plans to meet and duke it out. Over what? Nothing is left to be gained from this thread.

Originally posted by John Purdom
Why are we letting this thread continue?

Because there are thousands of threads here, and we can't watch all of them simultaneously. Instead of wondering why we haven't done anything about it, assume we haven't seen how a thread like this drgrades to what it has, and click the link that is in EACH post that says "Report this post to a moderator". Click it is there is a problem. Making a post to moderators in a thread like this does no good as we would have already closed this thread if we had seen it.

Thanks for the help regardless!

Otherwise...name calling, bashing, threats...

Yeah, this one is done.

Guys, take that sort of stuff elsewhere, no one here wants to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.