Pypes STAINLESS Exhaust System..

Well, I hope I don't make any of you guys that just bought the Hooker system upset, BUT, I've been researching exhaust systems (that will fit my meager budget...) for a couple weeks now, and have done some homework. Kirban's (I think, or Poston's) offers both the Hooker system and the Pypes Performance Exhaust system (advertised as identical to and a 'lower-priced alternative' to the Hooker). Both advertised as 'aluminized' pipe. As it turns out, Pypes has changed their company philosophy, and now manufactures ALL their exhausts in stainless steel exclusively. The Pypes GN system is made from 409 SS and offers LIFETIME WARRANTY (as do all their systems... mufflers have......

BEST OF ALL.... drum roll.... Summit sells the GN kit (SGG-50R) for $329.95 (!!!), plus $11.75 S&H (not 'oversized' shipping), and no tax (in my state).

Here's where to check it all out...
Pypes Performance Exhaust - Home Page........

One last word... I just spoke w/ a sales rep at Summit. He showed me how to find the 'R' kit on their site, as I didn't find it thru normal point and click menu's. After asking if I was ORDERING the system now, and telling him no, but I ....

There you have it.... that's my homework.... now somebody hurry up and order one and inform us all how great it fits, so I can buy mine too...

What'cha guys think???

Tell me how you got that no oversized shipping charge deal... I'm about to order.

I ordered it over the phone and thats what the lady on the other end told me too. $306.XX shipped.
Now its $395 shipped. Still a nice system for the price.