Saturday June 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DFAST1TTYPE
Saturday June 19th Slicks only test & tune at Moroso WPB
5-11PM :)

See you all there! :D

Sounds good. Weather permitting, I will be there spectating.

Well it looks like a typical South Florida night for tomorow.

High: 88°F
Low: 76°F

Isolated T-Storms

Wind:
From the Southeast at 9 mph

Precip: 30 %

Max. Humidity: 85 %

UV Index: 10+ Extreme

Looks like low temperature and humidity compared to what we have been having.

PS: bring the Mustang!

Hey Ricardo. Some pretty good passes out there! Nice consistant night for you. Weather wasn't too bad..... for South Florida in July anyway. :rolleyes: Glad to see the car is running well. The chica had a blast watching you run :)

- Matt

P.S. - I still say you should set up solitare on the laptop so you can play in the staging lanes. ;)

Yeah Ricardo's car was one of the most consistent cars there as well as one of the fastest!:) :cool:

Thanks Guys.

I am happy with it and I like the consistency. Still need to work on a few minor things. We are going to leave the tunning as is for now.

Next time it will be August 16 - 17.

:D :cool:

It ran..

...8.70's all night. The mph varied anywhere from 152-157. The car is impressive on how consistent it runs, in rather poor racing weather.(humid, hot, etc..)

The car has more in it for sure, and the best part is he is not even pushing it.

Ricardo,

It was nice talking to you and lee again, and hopefully we will see you guys out at the monthly meeting @ towers this friday.(weather permitting)

-Alex

Originally posted by DFAST1TTYPE
Well it looks like a typical South Florida night for tomorow.

High: 88°F
Low: 76°F

Isolated T-Storms

Wind:
From the Southeast at 9 mph

Precip: 30 %

Max. Humidity: 85 %

UV Index: 10+ Extreme

Looks like low temperature and humidity compared to what we have been having.

PS: bring the Mustang!

You talkin to me? :confused: If you are, any time you want to go through the scales, weigh in at least 3400 lbs, and line up immediately. My car qualifies for Renegade, or Heavy Street. No wheel tubs, rear wings or aluminum here. :cool:

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
No wheel tubs, rear wings or aluminum here. :cool:

No 8 second timeslips either:D ;)

If you want to race a Mustang go race the black turbo 302ci Mod motor Mustang from Outlaw Racing..... Make sure to put on some drag radials though:) :cool:

Hey DFAST1TTYPE, I thought you were talkin about me.

Hey Brick, you got all the answers, but got nuthin at the same time.;) The suspension set-up for drag radial is entirely different than what I have mine set up for, but I don't expect you'll know that. It's my own fault right now for having a small street blower, instead of a race blower (or turbo). I'll race whatever I have to....as opposed to backing down. :D

Hey DFAST1TTYPE, I thought you were talkin about me.

Hey Brick, you got all the answers, but got nuthin at the same time.;) The suspension set-up for drag radial is entirely different than what I have mine set up for, but I don't expect you'll know that. It's my own fault right now for having a small street blower, instead of a race blower (or turbo). I'll race whatever I have to....as opposed to backing down. :D

You consider a Vortech YS-trim with a Cogged drive belt and pulley setup a small street blower?? That is some funny sh!t considering it is good for about 1000hp and from what I've heard if you drive a Cogged supercharger on the street it will not last very long (the Cogged setup is for racing because it prevents belt slippage and breakage)........ I'm sure you'll have an excuse for that though:rolleyes:

A small street blower would be something along the lines of an S-trim so please don't give me any BS about having a small street blower:rolleyes:

BTW, I never said I had anything for you (I have a REAL daily driver that is capable of 12's), but you keep talking smack about racing a fast Turbo V6.........

Originally posted by 86brick
You consider a Vortech YS-trim with a Cogged drive belt and pulley setup a small street blower?? That is some funny sh!t considering it is good for about 1000hp and from what I've heard if you drive a Cogged supercharger on the street it will not last very long (the Cogged setup is for racing because it prevents belt slippage and breakage)........ I'm sure you'll have an excuse for that though:rolleyes:

A small street blower would be something along the lines of an S-trim so please don't give me any BS about having a small street blower:rolleyes:

BTW, I never said I had anything for you (I have a REAL daily driver that is capable of 12's), but you keep talking smack about racing a fast Turbo V6.........

OK (Mr. I know everything about everyone else's sh!t). If you know so much, how come I do drive my car to car meets, etc? Cog belt and all. Maybe I don't have a YS Trim?:confused:
How come when I thought somebody's coming after me, I am talking smack? It seems that you think that a six cylinder quantifies it to be a fair race for anybody, regardless of how racy the "six cylinder" might be. Have I asked you to run? No I haven't. But you seem to want to pair me up with something that is obviously racier, especially knowing my time slips. If you insist on that, what's the difference between that and if I decided to ask you to race. Either way, the outcome is already known. Right? BTW, as for your daily driver running 12's, don't Lightnings @ 5000 lbs these days run that with almost nothing done?:eek:

OK (Mr. I know everything about everyone else's sh!t). If you know so much, how come I do drive my car to car meets, etc? Cog belt and all. Maybe I don't have a YS Trim?:confused:
How come when I thought somebody's coming after me, I am talking smack? It seems that you think that a six cylinder quantifies it to be a fair race for anybody, regardless of racy the "six cylinder" might be. Have I asked you to run? No I haven't. But you seem to want to pair me up with something that is obviously racier, especially knowing my time slips. If you insist on that, what's the difference between that and if I decided to ask you to race. Either way, the outcome is already known. Right? BTW, as for your daily driver running 12's, don't Lightnings @ 5000 lbs these days run that with almost nothing done?:eek:

Well Greg (that is your name... right?) it says you have a Cogged Vortech YS-trim on this website....
http://www.warperformance.com/greg.htm

Why are you trying to lie about what you have when it's public knowledge to everybody:confused:

If you are not looking to run anybody then why did you make those comments in this thread about lining up as long as they are 3400lbs, no wheel tubs, etc.?? Sounds like your looking for a race as long as the sky is blue, it's a full moon, and everything else matches your standards......

As far as the comment about the Lightning yes they run 12's with a few bolt-ons just like any LS1 F-body and just like TRs like mine do...... I don't have much done to my car (a few bolt-ons and a slightly bigger turbo, but it still has the stock IC, stock DP, etc.).... Was that supposed to hurt my feelings?
Maybe next you will bring up the '03 Cobra and how fast they are with bolt-ons............ Where are you going with this:confused:

BTW, you drive to meets that are about 4 miles each way from what you told me before so that doesn't tell me that you have a real street car..... You have a race car that you can drive short distances with? Just as somebody said to you on the other board I have to ask you this question....... Do you want a cookie? LOL!

86 Brick

I heard Rebal T wants to run you.:eek: Here come the excuses?;) Anyway, you sound jealous....as for 12's BFD. Been there, done that. Got bored. I like the fact that my car looks bone stock, save for the tires, and nobody by looking at it would even have an idea what it runs. I don't need to drive my car every day to justify it. Sorry that torques you. Like I said, I'll run whatever. Right after you run Rebal T. How 'bout that?:p

Re: 86 Brick

I heard Rebal T wants to run you.:eek: Here come the excuses?;) Anyway, you sound jealous....as for 12's BFD. Been there, done that. Got bored. I like the fact that my car looks bone stock, save for the tires, and nobody by looking at it would even have an idea what it runs. I don't need to drive my car every day to justify it. Sorry that torques you. Like I said, I'll run whatever. Right after you run Rebal T. How 'bout that?:p

More BS (we already had this talk in the other thread).....

If he wants to run me for fun to prove nothing that's cool and I will, but Rebal T has bigger fish to fry..... right?:rolleyes:

You are the one with all the excuses and the same old ones at that, so there is no point in any of this!

Go race Ronnie Wilson's green Stang or the black AMF Stang because they are both 347ci poweradder Mustangs that run on 10.5" slicks and are in the same league as you (both weigh around 3300-3400lbs)!!!!

The BS and excuses will never end with Mr. V8:eek:

Later...............

86 Brick

You sound upset.:( I told you I'll race whatever. I really don't care. Point is, you are guaranteed a loss, just as I am if I run one of those 8.50 cars. But I know where you are really coming from, you simply want to see me lose. Both those cars you point out look like everybody else's race car, race seats, fiberglass hood (and who knows what else), stripped out cars, etc. and are lightweights as a result. Just like you don't want to make your car unstreetable, I don't want to strip my car of what it has. It appears because I point out your assinine comparisons, it gets under your skin, and you can only allege that I am making excuses. I think it bothers the hell out of you that my stock looking car runs what it does, and that it's street legal. Just admit it.....:D I'd like to meet this Ronnie guy, or the AMF guys. They sound like cool guys, you know, owning Mustangs and all......;)

Re: 86 Brick

You sound upset.:( I told you I'll race whatever. I really don't care. Point is, you are guaranteed a loss, just as I am if I run one of those 8.50 cars. But I know where you are really coming from, you simply want to see me lose. Both those cars you point out look like everybody else's race car, race seats, fiberglass hood (and who knows what else), stripped out cars, etc. and are lightweights as a result. Just like you don't want to make your car unstreetable, I don't want to strip my car of what it has. It appears because I point out your assinine comparisons, it gets under your skin, and you can only allege that I am making excuses. I think it bothers the hell out of you that my stock looking car runs what it does, and that it's street legal. Just admit it.....:D I'd like to meet this Ronnie guy, or the AMF guys. They sound like cool guys, you know, owning Mustangs and all......;)

I'm not upset at all.... You seem to be upset that there are some Turbo V6 cars that are faster than you, so then you go making excuses to try and make yourself feel better and telling me how I'm wrong for trying to set you up with a faster car.... You seem to think you have something speical because your 10.5" tire stock looking Mustang has run 9.14 @154mph and weighs 3400lbs.... Cal Hartline's Stage II 10.5" tire GN that is stock looking and weighs 3400lbs has run 8.57 @159mph with the 88mm turbo and it's also street legal..... Hell he ran 8.92 @152mph with a 76mm turbo a while back so that would compare to your car because a 76mm turbo is more of a "street" turbo:rolleyes: Bottom line is there is fast Turbo V6 Buicks and fast Mustangs, so who cares what your Mustang runs!

I'm done Mr. V8 but please continue if you would like......

86 Brick

Wow, what a pissed off tone. You know what, I think my car IS special, for how stock looking it is. Does/do any cars you mention have as much factory stuff/appearance as my car does? You mention Cal. I haven't seen his car, but I'll bet it looks racy(er) than mine up close? Since you seem to know everything:rolleyes:, how does an 88mm turbo compare to my street blower? Mr "know-it-all," how much HP does a blower require (which a turbo doesn't) to turn? What's an intercooler worth? What's the fastest hot air TR gone? Oh yeah, I forgot, I have 8 cylinders. I suppose it's just me making excuses. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.