Saturday June 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Well, I will certainly agree that you have left the "stock" Mustang owner attitude in place. It's a shame because it does sound like you have a pretty clean trailer car. If I ask nicely, will you sell it to someone with some class? I'd love to be able to enjoy discussing your car without being forced to tolerate YOU.

Love,

Matt

Not for sale. I suppose you or everybody else on this site would be somebody with "class"? Class is subjective. Seen a lot of posts (people) on this site lacking class, willing to throw out insults, talk smack, cry, piss, moan, complain and spew their hatred. It's interesting if you really read these threads closely, you can see the pent up hatred in a lot of these guys. I don't really mind what anybody drives....I have friends that drive just about everything. I can (and do) take this all with a grain of salt.:cool:

MUSTANGS!

numero uno!

Greg drives a 9 second mustang!

Shawn's POS daily driver barely cracks low 13's...

boo hoo...:(

40 in Mustang years.

But in GN years, I am only 33, because I age a lot slower...

ShouldofhadaV-8 - i have a question for you, not wanting to get into a pissing match? but why did you choose that name for our board? are you trying to tell us we should have V-8's?

-Neil

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
ShouldofhadaV-8 - i have a question for you, not wanting to get into a pissing match? but why did you choose that name for our board? are you trying to tell us we should have V-8's?

-Neil

It was all in good fun:cool:
I figured it would be more fun than wishIhadaV-6.;)

Is this one of those south Florida things again ?
:confused:
IMO ShouldofhadaV-8 has been a good TB.com poster for not having a TR

I think there is anal people in all car clubs , even this one :(

Jesse :cool:

Originally posted by Jesse

Jesse, please check your PMs.....

Originally posted by Jesse

WOW someone with a buick that can think out side of the box good for Jesse :) :cool: :D

I guess.

Down here, if you have a racecar, and you talk sh!t to a bunch of guys that don't have racecars, but who drive their cars to work everyday, you are an "a$$clown".

What do they call them up there?

It is not that the guys without racecars wish they did, oh contraire, it is like saying "my boat can float better then your air plane". What is your point dumba$$? It is like comparing an accordian with a golf club...:confused:

Originally posted by jsta6
I guess.

Down here, if you have a racecar, and you talk sh!t to a bunch of guys that don't have racecars, but who drive their cars to work everyday, you are an "a$$clown".

What do they call them up there?

It is not that the guys without racecars wish they did, oh contraire, it is like saying "my boat can float better then your air plane". What is your point dumba$$? It is like comparing an accordian with a golf club...:confused:

Here we go again:rolleyes: . Another prime example of a TB.com member name calling, showing his true colors. Why bother being so bitter?:confused: As stated before, it's all in good fun. I really don't care how anyone chooses to go fast. The quoted post above just shows another example of pent up hatred, and inability to let by-gones done in jest be by-gones.:cool:

come on guys this thread is'nt going no where.....you guys are better then this , cant we have a more positive thread.

Jesse :)

QUOTE]Here we go again . Another prime example of a TB.com member name calling, showing his true colors. Why bother being so bitter? As stated before, it's all in good fun. I really don't care how anyone chooses to go fast. The quoted post above just shows another example of pent up hatred, and inability to let by-gones done in jest be by-gones.[/QUOTE]

OK, what do you want?[

Originally posted by jsta6
I love you man...

My point is why is Greg here?:rolleyes:

What compels him to go to www.turbobuick.com?:confused:

Shawn..., news flash. I have two friends who are TR owners. Now, can I come on TB.com? Secondly, I thought the world wide web was public access? Come on, a little jousting and you want me banned from logging on?:confused: And here I thought we were becoming friends.:(

And here I thought we were becoming friends

My bad. I thought you kept trying to infer that your 9 second racecar was better then any of our 11, 12 and 13 second daily drivers.

Did I misunderstand?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.