Saturday June 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant we all just get along!

Are you starting trouble on our website again?

I'm going on to corral and set up some races with my T-Type.

Maybe I'll stop along a couple of Honda website along the way!

Originally posted by jsolsona
cant we all just get along!

Are you starting trouble on our website again?

I'm going on to corral and set up some races with my T-Type.

Maybe I'll stop along a couple of Honda website along the way!
Holy Crap!!! Imagine that! A Buick owner who is friends with a MUSTANG owner. Oh yeah, I forgot, his Mustang is faster than his Buick.:eek:

Re: 86 Brick

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
Wow, what a pissed off tone.

Nah, I thought it was rather mellow.....

You know what, I think my car IS special,

Just like that little bus you rode to school every day.

for how stock looking it is.

Wait a second here, Captain Streetcar. Don't you run on slicks?

Does/do any cars you mention have as much factory stuff/appearance as my car does?

Ok, so your car left the factory with which of the following:

"347 CID, Motorsport A-4 Block, Eagle 4340 Crank, Eagle H-Beam Rods, Wiseco 8.8 to 1 Pistons, Cast Iron TFS Heads, Solid Roller Cam, Box Stock Victor 5.0 intake, Moroso vacuum pump. Vortech YS-Trim Supercharger (passenger side mount), Cog Belt Pulleys, 22-23 lbs boost. "Pro-Mustang" 2 inch primaries, 4 inch collectors into dual 4 inch exhaust to the differential with Magnaflow Mufflers and turndowns. Anderson Ford Programmable Management System piggy-backed to the Ford EEC-IV Processor. Fuel Tank sumped with -12 out into Aeromotive Filter, Weldon 2035 pump with -12 running to the front into Y-Block, -8 into front of each rail, Sieman's Deka 83lb injectors, into Weldon regulator with -8 returning back to the tank. Aeromotive Fuel Pump controller slows down the pump under 3000 RPM. "Performance Automatic" C-4 with reverse manual valve body and trans brake. "Performance Automatic" 9-inch Converter can stall to 5000 RPM with no chip in the two-step but usually have 3000-4000 chip plugged in. Cooler is B&M 28,000 GVW Racing Trans cooler mounted in front of the radiator. Strange 33 spline axles, spool and C-clip eliminators, T/A rear-end cover/girdle and 3.73 gears."

Ah yes, your car screams "stockness" to me. The slicks n skinnies sure do finish off that "stock" appearance nicely....

You mention Cal. I haven't seen his car, but I'll bet it looks racy(er) than mine up close?

Do you READ what you post? Do you have any idea how ignorant that statement is?

Since you seem to know everything:rolleyes:, how does an 88mm turbo compare to my street blower?

Um... they're both round?

Mr "know-it-all," how much HP does a blower require (which a turbo doesn't) to turn? What's an intercooler worth?

So somehow people should pity you because you choose not to incorporate these two things into your set up?

What's the fastest hot air TR gone?

Whats the price of rice in China? Neither of these questions have an relevancy here....

Oh yeah, I forgot, I have 8 cylinders.

Little bit of Ginko Biloba will clear that memory problem right up.

I suppose it's just me making excuses. :D

No. So far it's just you foaming at the mouth. I'll let you know if that changes....

TransAm WS6 420

You must have had your dictionary and thesaurus out all night long to ramble on as you have.:eek: Oh that's right, you were at a strip club paying for attention last night. Sad state of affairs over there, huh? :eek: By the looks of your sig, appears you own a lot of junk, and not much else. :rolleyes: I would say, another jealous (and dare I say slower?) TR owner? And yes, I have slicks and front runners, so I guess in your limited scope, that makes it as "racy" as anything you can throw at it.:rolleyes:. Do you think 9 teens comes on cheap parts. Never said my car is all stock, just that the car has retained all of its stock accessories, panels, options (except for A/C), weight and appearance as compared to anything I have seen running in the low 9's. Nuff said, now go pay for some more female attention since you must in order to otherwise get it;) :p

Re: TransAm WS6 420

You must have had your dictionary and thesaurus out all night long to ramble on as you have.:eek: Oh that's right, you were at a strip club paying for attention last night. Sad state of affairs over there, huh? :eek: By the looks of your sig, appears you own a lot of junk, and not much else. :rolleyes: I would say, another jealous (and dare I say slower?) TR owner? And yes, I have slicks and front runners, so I guess in your limited scope, that makes it as "racy" as anything you can throw at it.:rolleyes:. Do you think 9 teens comes on cheap parts. Never said my car is all stock, just that the car has retained all of its stock accessories, panels, options (except for A/C), weight and appearance as compared to anything I have seen running in the low 9's. Nuff said, now go pay for some more female attention since you must in order to otherwise get it;) :p

LOL, strip club? Sorry chief, you must have me comfused with someone else. I spent the evening at home playing with the Missus....

Funny how a 1972 Chevelle Convertible is suddenly "junk". And I suppose that 2000 WS6 that someone was kind enough to steal from me was "junk" as well, huh? And *I'm* supposed to be the jealous one here? You make me laugh....

Never once claimed your car isn't fast. 9.teen / 150+ is fast in anyone's book. But to hear you ramble, you'd swear that if you drove next to a stock mustang on the street, no one could tell the difference. I'm just here to call a spade a spade. You own a race car. Want to prove me wrong? Let's go for a drive to Jacksonville. Surely your "Street car" wouldn't have any issues doing that... right? Should be a nice pleasent 90+ mph cruise. No drivability issues that would prevent that, right?

So your car looks "kinda" stock. I have a cookie around here for you somewhere... Let me know when you are ready to play with another "stock" looking car. If you really want to show us how much of a street car you have, I have a friend with a Viper that would be HAPPY to run you. Street tire to street tire. Because you don't drive a "race" car after all.....

Re: Re: TransAm WS6 420

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
LOL, strip club? Sorry chief, you must have me comfused with someone else. I spent the evening at home playing with the Missus....

Funny how a 1972 Chevelle Convertible is suddenly "junk". And I suppose that 2000 WS6 that someone was kind enough to steal from me was "junk" as well, huh? And *I'm* supposed to be the jealous one here? You make me laugh....

Never once claimed your car isn't fast. 9.teen / 150+ is fast in anyone's book. But to hear you ramble, you'd swear that if you drove next to a stock mustang on the street, no one could tell the difference. I'm just here to call a spade a spade. You own a race car. Want to prove me wrong? Let's go for a drive to Jacksonville. Surely your "Street car" wouldn't have any issues doing that... right? Should be a nice pleasent 90+ mph cruise. No drivability issues that would prevent that, right?

So your car looks "kinda" stock. I have a cookie around here for you somewhere... Let me know when you are ready to play with another "stock" looking car. If you really want to show us how much of a street car you have, I have a friend with a Viper that would be HAPPY to run you. Street tire to street tire. Because you don't drive a "race" car after all.....

Last good year for the Chevelles was 1970. Don't like the 72's. 2000 WS6 stolen, they steal ricers, so I don't know what that confirms. Nobody rambling, just calling it when some moron(s) want to pit you up against something all tubbed, aluminum, fiberglass, lexan, well you get the idea. Hey, if you want to call it a race car, have at it. I still don't think it looks like it runs. That was the goal, to keep it as factory (appearing) as possible. I have DOT Hoosiers, if necessary. Bring on that Viper then :eek: . The cookie thing has already been used by "Brick" so, you need to think of something else.:p While I occasionally drive my car on the street, I no longer street race. Never claimed I would drive it to Jacksonville (not sure what that would accomplish). If I wanted a car that could drive to Jax, I would have built it.:rolleyes:

If you decide to run on a radial (you know, a real street tire), I'll call the Viper and gladly set it up for you.

Sorry that my cars weren't to your liking. I'll be sure to consult you before my new purchase.... GN ok with you? No? Oh well. Maybe NEXT time....

And I only brought up the cookie thing because you were still going on about how "stock" you car looked, even after he offered it. So I figured you really *did* want it after all...... Let me know if you change your mind. I have Choclate Chip, and Oatmeal. I'll save one of each, JUST for you :)

Who Cares? I think this thread is going back and forth.
Bottom Line: There are some really fast Buicks out there with little done to them , as well as very fast Mustangs.
There is always someone out there faster. We all love to talk smack and wrench on our cars.
You can never compair mustangs and buicks , buicks and camaro's, camaro's and mustangs b/c the reality is there not the same. I think if you going to claim which is the better or the baddest the cars got to be pretty equal , same cars equal equiptment , see who's got the best set up.
You always here , ya we have two less cylinder's and 3700lbs , and automatic, so what , a power adder, is a power adder, is a power adder! And turbo's are the best! How can a naturally aspirated 302 compare with a buick turbo ? It cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOST EQUALS MORE POWER.
Regardless if it has 2 less cylinders.

Originally posted by 281blwngt
Who Cares? I think this thread is going back and forth.
Bottom Line: There are some really fast Buicks out there with little done to them , as well as very fast Mustangs.
There is always someone out there faster. We all love to talk smack and wrench on our cars.
You can never compair mustangs and buicks , buicks and camaro's, camaro's and mustangs b/c the reality is there not the same. I think if you going to claim which is the better or the baddest the cars got to be pretty equal , same cars equal equiptment , see who's got the best set up.
You always here , ya we have two less cylinder's and 3700lbs , and automatic, so what , a power adder, is a power adder, is a power adder! And turbo's are the best! How can a naturally aspirated 302 compare with a buick turbo ? It cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOST EQUALS MORE POWER.
Regardless if it has 2 less cylinders.

D@mn!
Somebody on here making some sense.

Has anyone ever known a mustang owner that wasn't some kind of an a$$clown?

You come on this board always talking about how you run 9's with a $30K mustang. What is your problem? Did your mom not tell you that she loved you when you were a kid?

No one here cares!

I would rather drive my wifes van then your mustang.

Check this out:
I would rather drive my GN (that I DROVE from Ft. Lauderdale to Bradenton and back again, ran low 13's on 93 octane, real street (non-drag) radials, A/C, leather seats, stock turbo, 3800lbs, TWO child seats, with a CAT and through the mufflers) EVERYDAY then drive a "I have one too" Mustang (with no A/C) once or twice a month.

Why don't you race each and everyone one of us one by one? Then you can really say that you beat every TR in South Florida. Oh, you would have to trailer it in...

Hey everyone listen: this guy has a 9 second mustang.

Lets say it again: this guy has a 9 second mustang. He is far more superior then any TR owner. He is the God of all mustang owners. TR owners are losers compared to this guy. Why drive a TR everyday when you can drive a really cool truck like an F-150 or something? That is your daily driver, right?

Now check this out:
We go to a party together. Not a biatch party, but a man party. Where men go who know about cars. Like a superbowl party. We park right next to each other. My incredibly slow GN and your amazing 9 second mustang. We are the first to arrive at the party. While watching the game, people arrive. One by one they come in and say "who's ****** is that parked out front?"

Do you think that they are asking about your car?

No. Because no one gives a rats a$$!

Quit hijacking threads.

I take it back. I was wrong and I am a big enough man to admit it.

Not every mustang owner is an a$$clown. My friend Rob that I work with is a long time mustang owner and he is NOT an a$$clown. He is a great guy and he always helps me with my computer when it breaks. Rob, if you ever read this, you are NOT an a$$clow. My mistake.

Originally posted by jsta6
Has anyone ever known a mustang owner that wasn't some kind of an a$$clown?

You come on this board always talking about how you run 9's with a $30K mustang. What is your problem? Did your mom not tell you that she loved you when you were a kid?

No one here cares!

I would rather drive my wifes van then your mustang.

Check this out:
I would rather drive my GN (that I DROVE from Ft. Lauderdale to Bradenton and back again, ran low 13's on 93 octane, real street (non-drag) radials, A/C, leather seats, stock turbo, 3800lbs, TWO child seats, with a CAT and through the mufflers) EVERYDAY then drive a "I have one too" Mustang (with no A/C) once or twice a month.

Why don't you race each and everyone one of us one by one? Then you can really say that you beat every TR in South Florida. Oh, you would have to trailer it in...

Hey everyone listen: this guy has a 9 second mustang.

Lets say it again: this guy has a 9 second mustang. He is far more superior then any TR owner. He is the God of all mustang owners. TR owners are losers compared to this guy. Why drive a TR everyday when you can drive a really cool truck like an F-150 or something? That is your daily driver, right?

Now check this out:
We go to a party together. Not a biatch party, but a man party. Where men go who know about cars. Like a superbowl party. We park right next to each other. My incredibly slow GN and your amazing 9 second mustang. We are the first to arrive at the party. While watching the game, people arrive. One by one they come in and say "who's ****** is that parked out front?"

Do you think that they are asking about your car?

No. Because no one gives a rats a$$!

Quit hijacking threads.

I believe 86Brick came out and advertised my time slips. I also believe that you are talking out of jealousy. Why else would you write a novel about it? You keep driving your wife's van; better ride than your beloved GN. Low 13's on 93 octane ain't $h!t! There is a daily driven Mustang around here that has that and more covered by a long shot. He drives to the track 200 miles round trip, runs on pump gas. I'll stick with my respectable once or twice a month driver. Gets more respect. F-150 is better than your van. TR running 13s's, big deal. You're wrong, when I drive my car to a meet, it gets more looks, respect, questions and admiration than other TR's at the same meet. Everybody's seen a 13 second GN. A stock appearing Mustang that runs good is much more rare, impressive, and gets the attention. Sorry you disagree, truth hurts. I had a guy ask me what the car ran, at the time I told him 9.40's, which was the truth. He thought I was lying. Probably because it doesn't look the part. Bet nobody cares about 13 second daily drivers. Plenty of factory offerings do that these days. I thought hijacking was illegal. Takes an assclown to know one.

Wait a minute...

You have a mustang that runs 9's?

I take it back. You are cool.

And you know of another mustang that can drive 200 miles round trip on pump gas. Man, you really are in the know.

By the way, my car runs 13's and I got beat by a WS6 the other day.

I once saw a bone stock Audi A4 run 13's at the track the other day.

I heard the new Mazda 6 has 220 horsepower.

I once had a friend who knew this guy whos cousins mom had a 9 second mustang that her son drove. I heard he had a problem with erections and he had to spend all of his time on message boards surrounded by incredibly slow daily driver cars.

I have a friend with an 85 442 that runs 14's. Maybe I should go on the olds message boards so I can practice being a real man with my 13 second GN. I could probably show them a thing or two!

By the way, does your mustang run 9's? Do you not have a girlfriend?

Do they think you are cool on the Honda civic message boards?

Please write back soon!!!

Can you race my aunts bone stock 6 cylinder mustang?

Then you could say that you not only rule all TR's, but mustangs also.

Remember, it is not about having class, it is about how much you can afford to pay someone else to make your car go FAST!

Been into the hobby since early 80's. Built quite a few various brand motors. None have blown up. Did not pay anybody else to set up, or tune my car. It was done over a period of time in order to afford it. I have noticed the vast majority of TR guys rely on someone else to tune, work on or set up their combination (ie Gabby, Laz, Cal, etc). Yes, have a girlfriend......what else is bothering you?:cool:

Everybody..

..just stop replying to this shouldahadav-8 guy. It is like talking to a wall. :rolleyes: His answer to everything and anything you say, is he has a 9 second car. Wow, I am really impressed.:rolleyes:
I have met him in person, and he is just another keyboard warrior, half the stuff he says here, he will not say to your face. And as for his car being a street car, I am out at street races almost every weekend, and have never seen his car anywhere on the street. If you wanna talk like you have a street car, drive it up to fuds in ft.lauderdale, then to a spot where we race, without adjusting valve lash or anything else, race someone, and then drive it home. Otherwise, you have a trailor queen, you can drive around the block to a show. For comparison sake, Cal's car is faster, and see's around 150-200 miles per week, in normal driving conditions in traffic. Or even better there is a local first gen camero, that drives everywhere when we race, and ran 8.90's on drag radials at the fast street car nationals in orlando. You wanna run that street car??

Re: Everybody..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
..just stop replying to this shouldahadav-8 guy. It is like talking to a wall. :rolleyes: His answer to everything and anything you say, is he has a 9 second car. Wow, I am really impressed.:rolleyes:
I have met him in person, and he is just another keyboard warrior, half the stuff he says here, he will not say to your face. And as for his car being a street car, I am out at street races almost every weekend, and have never seen his car anywhere on the street. If you wanna talk like you have a street car, drive it up to fuds in ft.lauderdale, then to a spot where we race, without adjusting valve lash or anything else, race someone, and then drive it home. Otherwise, you have a trailor queen, you can drive around the block to a show. For comparison sake, Cal's car is faster, and see's around 150-200 miles per week, in normal driving conditions in traffic. Or even better there is a local first gen camero, that drives everywhere when we race, and ran 8.90's on drag radials at the fast street car nationals in orlando. You wanna run that street car??

Alex, same goes for you and mostly everybody else on this board. If I remember correctly, I introduced myself to YOU.
If you read, you will see that most of your "classy" (or is it race with class) buddies will come out, make an insult, and then complain (including you) that the other guy is starting $h!t. I do not make it a practice to throw out insults first. But you better believe, I will not stand by idle if they are thrown out at me. As for Cal's car, and that Camaro, I never said I was the fastest guy in the State, I know they have posted a better number. I have meticulously attempted to leave as much factory equip on my car as possible, and most 10 sec and faster cars look like race cars. I have also stopped street racing. When was the last time you tried to keep a 9 sec car driving straight on the street. You can't use all the power because of controllability issues. Sorry you can't take, or enjoy the banter.:D

Well, I will certainly agree that you have left the "stock" Mustang owner attitude in place. It's a shame because it does sound like you have a pretty clean trailer car. If I ask nicely, will you sell it to someone with some class? I'd love to be able to enjoy discussing your car without being forced to tolerate YOU.

Love,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.