Saturday June 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jsta6
My bad. I thought you kept trying to infer that your 9 second racecar was better then any of our 11, 12 and 13 second daily drivers.

Did I misunderstand?:confused:

Then quote the thread. I don't recall saying that.....:confused:

Do you or do you not try to put your 9 sec racecar against 11, 12 and 13 second daily drivers? Even if it is for free.

nobody cares about 13 second daily driversF-150 is better than your van. TR running 13s's, big deal. You're wrong, when I drive my car to a meet, it gets more looks, respect, questions and admiration than other TR's at the same meet. Everybody's seen a 13 second GN
Low 13's on 93 octane ain't $h!t! So where's your 9 second license?Can I race you with MY Mustang???like most of the Grand Nationals I've seen, the MPH is on the low side. Hey, after running 9.14, I drove my car to a Car meet at a FuddRuckers the following Monday which is 14 miles round trip. Temperature never rose above 160.
So, I still say it's more of a street car than most running in that range.Where are all the bad TR's? 5.0 Mustang on the prowl.
Come on guys, the weather is cooling down. Time to come out of the woodwork. Come out, come out, wherever you are......
Jesse: I'm waiting...... There's a lot of talk and no action. You boys have to bring your cars before you bring your $$$. For a bunch of so called "big boys", nobody seems to pull their crap out of the garage.

And shoebox, everybody has "a friend" so bring your OWN HOOVER. I'll be glad to give you a chance to show me your taillights. Too bad the only way you could do that is if I walk behind you PARKED car. Because, when we run, your car will look "PARKED."

Bring it!!!!!now I know their internet racers, and just dust off their garage queens weekly.Shoebox
You can debate all you want.
Bottom line, you MUST be convinced YOU GOT NUTHIN' for me.
Later jerk Hey BlackSh...Box! Whats the matter? Pissed off that you won't get to see my car run? Bring your junk anyway. If I were ever to be shown your taillights, it would only be while you were parked. Oh yeah, that's all your car does. I forgot, you don't take your car to the trackWaaah! Waah! Here we go again....."Race my friend!" Race my friendThat was as lame as the rest of them. I guess your junk is slow too. Sounds like HiPSI is the only respectable car out of the whole bunch of you slow Hoovers.
I do not race for money, even you slow-ass 11-12 second guys, which would have been cake. The reason HiPSI's car is respectable is, he has succeeded at making it GO FAST unlike the rest of you. And for that dumb*** who boasts that HiPSI worked on his car, well my car is a product of my own building and tuning. Probably the vast majority of you out there can't even tune ANY type of programmable EFI system. But then again, what can you expect from a bunch like you. Seems like everybody out here, except for a few of you, are in reality a bunch of name calling cry babiesJust remember, I wasn't out to take any of your slow.... money, just have a little fun. It seems to have spiralled out of control. Bottom line is, the ONLY ONE of you whom can put up a decent number on the board IS HiPSI. Later.......I also forgot to mention that I am running CAST IRON headsAnd Roy, I mean "boost", I hear your "gutted" version ran 10.0's. We got a guy locally around here, named Orlando, a TR guy who did that a long time ago literally on"junk" parts. So, I wouldn't be "singing" too loudly if I were you. In fact. I believe another TR guy, Albert down here has you covered as well. So instead, maybe you might be better off "singing" the Kentucky Blues. And yes, I proud of you for having friends. My friend has a 598 inch dual dominator tall deck BBC with a pro-shot fogger (yes, I like Chevy's too). Still want friends to run friends? I have heard you leave bolts loose, etc...Where's the rest of you Buick guys. What, a boosted Mustang has y'all scared? Bring your Hoover, with or without your chip. It's interesting that nobody ever seems to lose to one. How come? Don't any of the Mustang guys even the odds with a power adder? Hey, fair is fair. And before anybody starts crying about 6 cylinders, the NHRA factors these ("little, small, puny, just-a-6-cylinder, fill in the blank...) cars at 450-500 cubic inches at 14 pounds boost. So, next time you race a 281 cubic inch Mustang, remember the "factoring." Chances are, he is not "bosted," therefore he is really at the disadvantage. Even a boosted Mustang only runs 6-8 pounds on pump gas. I'll bet that your 231 cubes factors to more cubes at 14 pounds than 281 cubes at 6-8 pounds. Well, enough rambling for now. Now go pick on some nitrous or boosted cars. Are they avoided? My guess is that the end results may "upset" some of the TR guysYou must be one of those who think there is some type of magic in those little V6's, huhI drove my car to Fuddruckers after running 9.14 which is about a 15 mile round trip. Do you expect me or anybody else to drive 200 miles round trip with a low 9 second car? I doubt anybody does that. My car is licenced, insured and has all of the factory options working, including stock interior and all seats, except for A/C. It also weighs 3405 pounds. I don't see Cal driving his car 200 miles to the track either. To those of you who drive your cars around alot, I used to also when my car ran 11.0's on pump gas (how many of you can say that?) Plus, if I turn down the boost, I'm sure I could now. Nuff said..... Well, I never trailered my car when it went 11.0's on pump gas. How fast is your non-trailered car?
I'll bet 11.20's didn't come on pump gas! . It's nice of you to volunteer somebody else's car to run me. That's already been done by many before you. Cal has to put a new set of cylinder heads on before he's going anywhere, as the last set failed and almost caused him to hit the railing. His car looks pretty "racy". An 88mm turbo is a pretty big wheel. Much bigger than the passenger side (as in mild) street blower I'm running. If you put a big enough turbo on anything, it will run. Everybody knows somebody. All I know, if I race somebody, I'm racing my OWN car, not throwing other people at someone. Well Scott, you never had this one covered, and by the looks of your sig, it's obvious you never will. That appears to upset you. Maybe your "minimalist" attitude is holding you back from running with bigger dogsBring it!
Make sure it weighs at least 3400 lbs. Don't you worry....I have enough boost for you...as long as your "whatever" weighs 3400 lbs, anytime you want to... I am confident you ain't got nuthin for meTell you what, we'll all bring our own stuff, and see where we end up on the ET totem pole. I won't be on top, but I'll be closer than alot of TR's around here. Boo hoo.... I drive a 13 second daily driver.

jsta6

The vast majority of what you have blurbed together is/are responses to various other individual's insults, smack talk or whatever. My response when somebody says "I know somebody", or, "I have a friend" is much of what you have posted above. I have heard people say that for as many years as I can remember being involved in the hobby. Do I really want to race an 11,12 or 13 second car? The straight answer is no. I just get tired of the "I know somebody", or, "I have a friend" comebacks when they are used as a crutch.

Or, are you bored and trying to stir the pot?;)

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands....all that stuff you posted is from multiple threads/posts.:p

I am bored, yes. More like beat down. Almost exhausted. But I am still trying to figure out why you are here?

This thread almost has more views then any other thread in this forum.

What is it that you want?

You said that you will race any TR for free.

You said that your racecar is better then any comparible TR that goes the same speed/time in the 1/4 mile.

You think that daily driven TR's are of no value.

You have said that more people have respect and admiration for your racecar than for our TR's.

So, why are you here?

I am bored, yes. More like beat down. Almost exhausted. But I am still trying to figure out why you are here?

This thread almost has more views then any other thread in this forum.

What is it that you want?

You said that you will race any TR for free.

You said that your racecar is better then any comparible TR that goes the same speed/time in the 1/4 mile.

You think that daily driven TR's are of no value.

You have said that more people have respect and admiration for your racecar than for our TR's.

So, why are you here?

You want me to leave?:confused:
So, we were never friends?:(

OK martyr, I am the bad guy now...:rolleyes:

You were just having some fun baiting people in to wanting to race you and then when they wouldn't do it for free or when they found out you had a racecar with license plates on it they backed down and then you talked about how daily driver GN/TR's suck and how you would never back down from a race...

...my bad...:rolleyes:

Shawn the a$$clown...

Shawn the a$$clown...

Finally!!! you admit it! :D ;)

admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.. now maybe your daily driver will magically turn into a 9 second car...

-Neil

OK martyr, I am the bad guy now...:rolleyes:

You were just having some fun baiting people in to wanting to race you and then when they wouldn't do it for free or when they found out you had a racecar with license plates on it they backed down and then you talked about how daily driver GN/TR's suck and how you would never back down from a race...

...my bad...:rolleyes:

Shawn the a$$clown...

I thought you were exhausted, beat, etc. Appears you are trying to revive the banter......;)

i know a guy that has a mustang that he drives to and from work appers stock and he runs on drag radials that makes if i had to estimate 900 wheel horse power oh its stock block and has full interior and also no cam untoched bottom end. get this he used the sigle turbo concept to creat his car now i would put money that he would eat your car up. so y dont you go down to fudds and ask him to race seems very fair oh and then maybe he can give u a lesson on how to drive a low 9 second street car. i hope to see you car that magicaly drives around blowing womens clothes off cause guys that usally drive cars like that etiher dont have anything in the passenger seat oh a chick that looks like everyones had there 9 seconds with her. me i am just fine driving my 12 second car with the blode haired blue eyed hotie next to me. later shouldhavhadturbo6, souldhavhadabrain, shouldhavehadahotchick,. but seriously i know there is always somone faster no matter what .

On this board if you dont own a Buick your an a$$clown, smack talker, low life, blah blah blah..

damn all you guys just glue together like a bunch of **** (ever seen TransAm WS6 420):D and talk **** about mustangs.. its a v8 blah blah. cant you guys just give ****in respect when its due?

I forgot though you guys have a V6 the king of all motors.
I like Grand Nationals to bad a**holes all own them (well most of em) and ALWAYS have excuses.

TransAm WS6 420 was home with the misses lol... she prob has the same problem the guy in Shallow Hal had.....

EDITED**

On my statement about Matts car. This is just an OPINION......

Originally posted by supa6t
i know a guy that has a mustang that he drives to and from work appers stock and he runs on drag radials that makes if i had to estimate 900 wheel horse power oh its stock block and has full interior and also no cam untoched bottom end. get this he used the sigle turbo concept to creat his car now i would put money that he would eat your car up. so y dont you go down to fudds and ask him to race seems very fair oh and then maybe he can give u a lesson on how to drive a low 9 second street car. i hope to see you car that magicaly drives around blowing womens clothes off cause guys that usally drive cars like that etiher dont have anything in the passenger seat oh a chick that looks like everyones had there 9 seconds with her. me i am just fine driving my 12 second car with the blode haired blue eyed hotie next to me. later shouldhavhadturbo6, souldhavhadabrain, shouldhavehadahotchick,. but seriously i know there is always somone faster no matter what .

Blah Blah Blah, everybody knows somebody, or has a friend. Tell your boy he can bolt a set of slicks and show up at the outlaw street drags at Moroso on August 10. I will be there racing a twin turbo 406 1968 Camaro. I will race your friend with 900 rear wheel horsepower on his stock block:rolleyes: . And bring your blonde hair blue eyed hottie.:p

Originally posted by badasst7
On this board if you dont own a Buick your an a$$clown, smack talker, low life, blah blah blah..

damn all you guys just glue together like a bunch of **** (ever seen TransAm WS6 420):D and talk **** about mustangs.. its a v8 blah blah.

I like Grand Nationals to bad a..holes all own them (well most of em) and ALWAYS have excuses.

TransAm WS6 420 was home with the misses lol... she prob has the same problem the guy in Shallow Hal had.....

What happened to everybody? Looks like I have been replaced?:eek:

On this board if you dont own a Buick your an a$$clown

huh?

SSprayn doesn't own a Buick and he is welcome here. Beat me in a race fair and square. Said we could go at it again anytime. Real nice guy.

I just don't like shoulda becuase it was MY interpretation that he comes on here to brag about his RACECAR to us guys that have DAILY DRIVERS. As if we care! But according to him, he is an angel, and I am the bad guy...

damn all you guys just glue together like a bunch of **** (ever seen TransAm WS6 420) and talk **** about mustangs.. its a v8 blah blah.

Well. I guess when the f-body guys and ricers come on here talking about their 9 second cars, we will talk **** about them to.

I don't know about king, but it was pretty cool being the fastest car in all those magazine articles for all those years.

:rolleyes:

huh?

SSprayn doesn't own a Buick and he is welcome here. Beat me in a race fair and square. Said we could go at it again anytime. Real nice guy.

I just don't like shoulda becuase it was MY interpretation that he comes on here to brag about his RACECAR to us guys that have DAILY DRIVERS. As if we care! But according to him, he is an angel, and I am the bad guy...

Well. I guess when the f-body guys and ricers come on here talking about their 9 second cars, we will talk **** about them to.

I don't know about king, but it was pretty cool being the fastest car in all those magazine articles for all those years.

:rolleyes:

Justa6 doesn't like me? Boo freakin hoo.:( Jesse seems to have seen the real colors where someone (a TR owner) throws out the first insult, and then it gets stupid from there.:p

Ok I tryed to leave this thread open so everyone could say there peace and move on to a better subject .... well that is not happen :( . so the best thing I can say is if you guys want to argue some more do it by pm or email.

As for Badasst7 your opinions are welcome here .......to a certian degree.

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.