Sometimes you just gotta start over....

i don't think so. The car made such a hard right hand turn like a broken axle. It seems there was something on the track to cause the car to turn like that. We had backed down the boost from the dyno, was still 200 more the the wheels than on the 4.92 pass.

i don't think so. The car made such a hard right hand turn like a broken axle. It seems there was something on the track to cause the car to turn like that. We had backed down the boost from the dyno, was still 200 more the the wheels than on the 4.92 pass.

No Video?

We can add weight to the front of car to help with the balance and keep the frontend on the ground. I feel a few changes to better improve performance.
Liquid I/C? Might as well put the weight to good use.

Hopefully you guys are building me something that will run with it Shane.

:eek: I hear you buddy!

There are a few nasty rides coming out of the shop:cool:

We got some new talent coming on board. Hopefully things will start moving quickly again...

Ok guys. We got a tiny bit of time today to start looking at the BWR TT Buick.

Teaser...

DSCN1847.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1845-1.jpg

So how did the main cage come through? No tweaking?

The car survived very well. We are looking into gusseting the anti-roll bar in the rear, and that should be about it for behind the firewall.

Up front will be all new SFI spec coolness. We are looking at a different rack and LCA mount loction. Should be close to how it was before.

Hey Shane, nice to finally meet you.
PS... We were looking at the Strange Eng Catalog today ;)

Jeff @ BWR

The car survived very well. We are looking into gusseting the anti-roll bar in the rear, and that should be about it for behind the firewall.

Up front will be all new SFI spec coolness. We are looking at a different rack and LCA mount loction. Should be close to how it was before.

Jeff @ BWR

That's good to hear. Should make the rebuild much easier.

Jeff @ BWR

Great to finally meet you too Jeff!!! I hope we have a long time together of working on TR's:biggrin: Nice to find a guy that loves what he does!!!! I don't get up their as much as I want but I will be around:biggrin: