STEP BY STEP ENGINE REBUILD!

Sorry if i am stupid like i said new to turbo buick's whats a turbo saver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Provides filtered oil to the turbo rather than bypass oil in the stock configuration.

Mark Huffman makes one as does Precision.

The turbo saver sounds good in theory, but I have yet to see anyone wear out a turbo outside of major engine failure that sent trash through the turbo. Anyone ever heard of any TR actually wearing one out ever?

The turbo saver sounds good in theory, but I have yet to see anyone wear out a turbo outside of major engine failure that sent trash through the turbo. Anyone ever heard of any TR actually wearing one out ever?

My car. When I went to upgrqde my 6131 to a 6176, Bison found that the bearings were wiped. Some material had found its way into the bearings. I have no idea where it came from to this day. I put a turbo saver on the car, and the new turbo is still as tight as a drum. Maybe I will find out when I tear it apart sometime in the future... But it runs nicely still. No problems since.

My car. When I went to upgrqde my 6131 to a 6176, Bison found that the bearings were wiped. Some material had found its way into the bearings. I have no idea where it came from to this day. I put a turbo saver on the car, and the new turbo is still as tight as a drum. Maybe I will find out when I tear it apart sometime in the future... But it runs nicely still. No problems since.

Nice! Thank you. I'm glad to hear this and may invest in one myself now. It's an easier sell to the wife though if the turbo is bad. ;)

I lost a TA6262DBB (that was an expensive rebuild) because a piece of teflon tape got lodged in the feed restrictor. I don't know if the Turbo saver would have stopped it or not.

Most provide significantly more filter area and a better filter.

#%£€%**<~%^€><%* fu....... Ing crank sensor piece of crap cant take it anymore new crank sensor and braket new damper .025 space between reluctor and sensor but stillll rubs whatever i do i am startin to be realy pissed off!

Helpppppppp

Pull everything off and measure the nose of the crank to make sure it's not bent!

Cruising at 3000 rpm is this normal???
4uge5yba.jpg

O2s should always be changing.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So how can someone say that it rich or not?

With the narrowband, you really can't! Some approximate the O2's with the narrowband, but this is done at wot only. If the computer does its job, it should always be close to 14.7 or slightly above and below and the ecm does this by reading the 02 you are seeing in closed loop when at cruise. Basically, it's means nothing in closed loop or cruise.

If you were at WOT then it would lean. If you are just driving and happen to be at 3000 rpm then no real way to tell.