tell me what injector to go with here please

I agree with bob, a/f way out with zero correction. Everything else appears ok from what I can see

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah, so this should have been noticed early in the testing, so you should not have been out lead-footing it with these issues.

B

for a mid 10 second application on E85, 120's would be the minimum I would go with.

Are you running gas or e85 right now? 80's should not "not work", i.e. I am worried you have some sort of wiring issue causing the fault, and blowing motors and gaskets.

Bison could answer from more experience, but I'm not aware of any issues with high impedance injectors and the XFI. What triggers an Injector fault Brian?

bob
When the on time equals 100% DC it will show up as an injector fault. From what I've seen the 80's everyone calls 80's aren't 80 unless pressure is close to 50psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent the tune over to Cal to see as well last night as I saw that hole as well. I thought the same things.

Set and State your ET or RWHP goal and then decide your injector.
160's for you and a volt booster. Twin 340s minimum or one mean external.
I got tired of debating 80's and E-85 cars.
If you can go mid tens in the 1/4 on 100% E85 with 80lb injectors in a 3600 lbs car... Prove it!
Until then I hope people will believe now that they are too small to be safe in anything faster than 11.50 cars.

Somehow it appears it wasn't in closed loop though it shouldn't matter much if you've been driving around for a while with learning enabled. Coolant temp 151. it's possible it hit a Wideband fault before this log was taken.

Somehow it appears it wasn't in closed loop though it shouldn't matter much if you've been driving around for a while with learning enabled. Coolant temp 151. it's possible it hit a Wideband fault before this log was taken.

no, didnt trip the WB fault code. Cal has this log/current tune and I am putting the car back together tonight. See what he says and share later.

Set and State your ET or RWHP goal and then decide your injector.
160's for you and a volt booster. Twin 340s minimum or one mean external.
I got tired of debating 80's and E-85 cars.
If you can go mid tens in the 1/4 on 100% E85 with 80lb injectors in a 3600 lbs car... Prove it!
Until then I hope people will believe now that they are too small to be safe in anything faster than 11.50 cars.

I run a VB and had great voltage at the time of boost (15.8-16) Have a call in to get 120's (as my intention is not the track only have 6262 and to have a safe tune) as well as converting my 450 to twins. You start putting 160's in a car the ECU will have less of a snap shot correction window to make adjustments with. I'd rather be running 0-80% idc than running 0-50% IDC all the time. I think from reading and studying the ECU gets better learning, thus a better tune with a wider window, Bison also has mentioned.

Also as mentioned before, I am not picky and do not care to have a goal of RWHP, or ET. I just want a fun safe car that doesnt break, has good quality items in it that last and can have a good time on a friday farting around on country roads with it. After this is achieved I can start taking to the track and getting a feel for it. Its a TTOP car, and I dont want to cage it. Around here I know I would break the rules and get thrown out for not having a cage.

Yeah, so this should have been noticed early in the testing, so you should not have been out lead-footing it with these issues.

B
This was the first time it dawned on my that there was no correction when we just looked. I have always had correction in lower boost and normal driving situations. Chock it up to learning. Also going to turn my internal data logger trigger to 50% tps or so this way I can capture things below 79% tps.

As mentioned never had KR, never had weird running situations. The car felt absolutely perfect till it was pushed this past weekend over 20lb.

When the on time equals 100% DC it will show up as an injector fault. From what I've seen the 80's everyone calls 80's aren't 80 unless pressure is close to 50psi.

my base pressure is 50. Fuel pressure seemed to be ok.

in your screenshot your fuel pressure is 67.8 , your MAP PSIA is 21.3 , if your base fuel pressure is really 50 psi, then your fuel pressure is not rising properly.

Bob

I have 120s coming. I am also buttoning up the engine now, just waiting on some crossover gaskets from nick. Ill take a couple runs this weekend (at boost less than 20) and keep a person with me in the car watching. Ill report back what the numbers are. I need some fresh, longer than 2-3 second boost logs.

Subscribed
Have 450/80s also
I have 120s coming. I am also buttoning up the engine now, just waiting on some crossover gaskets from nick. Ill take a couple runs this weekend (at boost less than 20) and keep a person with me in the car watching. Ill report back what the numbers are. I need some fresh, longer than 2-3 second boost logs.

Toby what maxes out first the 450 with volt booster or the 120s?