tell me what injector to go with here please

volt booster should not activate until X amount of tps, so you should be seeing 16V with that idle reading.

Toby
If I change from the 6266 TA
To a 6262 PTE DBB I don't have to make changes you made correct?
Your problems were only over 21lbs?

Toby
Boost pressure is just a number. Why would you want to go to a slightly smaller turbo?

Toby
My problems were solved with much more fuel at the rail supplied by a larger pump. We then upgraded to larger injectors, as mine were out of capacity. Right now I am at 75% (and a little fat) at 20lb. If you go down in turbo size, you can expect it to spool quicker that is all, and less power in the power band. We dyno tuned my car, and the car is much more safe.

My problems were solved with much more fuel at the rail supplied by a larger pump. We then upgraded to larger injectors, as mine were out of capacity. Right now I am at 75% (and a little fat) at 20lb. If you go down in turbo size, you can expect it to spool quicker that is all, and less power in the power band. We dyno tuned my car, and the car is much more safe.
It makes me wonder if I need to turn my pressure up... Fuel pressure sender sees 37... just talking out loud.