THANK YOU CAL !!!!!!

baadgn

Cal.... running on 10 hours of sleep in 3 days, relentlessly help me get my car running. after 3 long years IT'S BACK !!!!!!! After a ton of changes to the combo Cal had it dialed in QWICK !!!!! Buddy I cant Thank you enough. My stomach was in knotts with all the changes and what affect it would have on getting it right.... you made it look easy. Im Looking forward to the up coming year and trying to get back to where the car was before all the changes.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

P.S
Oh...... and tell Manny my retirement is OVER !!!!! lol

No problem. Sleep is over rated :rolleyes: It am honored to still be a part of your program. You're new combination is sick! TSO racing is going to be great next season with all the new changes everyone is making over the winter. I am pretty confident you are going to pick up right where you left off. I'll pass the news on to Manny.

I look forward to watching both of you guys race next season. You both have gotten Fiscus fired up enough to put his "good motor" back in for next season. We might even see Harmon with a 47-88 before the winter is over. I wonder who will be the first side-by-side 7 second passes? I was hoping it would happen this year at Reynold's but the conditions weren't quite good enough.

tony let me know when you take it to a good track i have seen you at the valley a few times but that track sucks and would love to see you lay down a good clean pass

I look forward to watching both of you guys race next season. You both have gotten Fiscus fired up enough to put his "good motor" back in for next season. We might even see Harmon with a 47-88 before the winter is over. I wonder who will be the first side-by-side 7 second passes? I was hoping it would happen this year at Reynold's but the conditions weren't quite good enough.

I have to disagree with that. LOL I think if the trans wouldn't of broke that pass should've been a 7.

I have to disagree with that. LOL I think if the trans wouldn't of broke that pass should've been a 7.

You defintly had a 7. Fiscus was who I was thinking about. He finally sorted it out at the end with an 8.15 run, But then it was too late.