Thank you Richard

prowler861

I just want to say thank you Richard for the invite I had a good time and got to meet some nice people and see some nice cars also got the info I needed. thanks again

Yes thank you for all the preparation you did for the large turn out, every thing was great.Very impressive facilities.
The chicken was delicious, the staff helpful, and the free samples were over the top.
Just wish I was closer.

I owned my first TR 20 yrs. ago----this was greatist TR day i have had since-------Thanks Richard for a great day!!!!:cool:

Geoff

I just want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Richard for allowing us to come and hang out today. The food was awesome! Seeing alot of people I haven't seen in a long time - Priceless! Thank you also to everyone who came out and made this GM Turbo Power6 meet the best one yet! We certainly hope everyone will start coming out with us to our monthly meets, I hope everyone had a safe trip home

Thanks again Richard. We could not have done this without you and your hospitality was second to none. I would also like to say a big thank you to Jim Anson as he was a BIG HELP in helping getting the final things ready on Friday night. Also a big thanks to all of those who helped run the dyno for everyone. Congrats Vernon for being the Big Dog in HP. (sorry but yellow didnt show up well, LOL))!!

Thanks Richard for having a great event. My son said on the way home that this was the best Buick event he as been to. My wife had a great time as well and the food was great. And a big thanks to Clint, great job man, you gave me the grand tour of the place and I thank you.

Jim Willett

Thank you Richard for having us all over and allowing us to use your equipment and facilities. The food was great and everyone had a great time.

thanks richard

I just wanna say thanks to you richard for allowing a bunch of boost junkies to come up and let us browse thru all you neat stuff and sharing the great info you have on these wonderful cars.

I also wanna say thanks to those that were involved in making this event happen for us TB.com members and future members. those know who they are.....:biggrin:

well i don't think SloGN was in last place for the dyno wars :biggrin:

street trim pump gas

I want to add my thanks to Richard for his hospitality today at his place. It was the best gathering of Turbo Regals I have ever seen. I lost count at 28 engines on the storage racks. That alone, was enough to blow my puny mind.

I don't use the word awesome very much, but it fits here!!

Richard, you are a great guy and a teriffic host.

Thanks from all of us.

Thank you Richard for allowing us to enjoy your amazing facilities. You have already been an Icon of mine for the last 29 years, so much for growing out of that.:eek:

I really enjoyed meeting everyone during registration, it's nice to finally put a face with a name. It was amazing how far some folks had drove to be there. I met some that had drove at least six hours to get there, but I'm sure they found it well worth it.

Thanks Again Richard!

Also, let's not forget my "partner in crime" at the registration table, Suzanne!
It was nice to meet everyone!

BTW, I didn't forget about my sidekick Clint, Thanks Clint!;)

Thanks again Richard. We could not have done this without you and your hospitality was second to none. I would also like to say a big thank you to Jim Anson as he was a BIG HELP in helping getting the final things ready on Friday night. Also a big thanks to all of those who helped run the dyno for everyone. Congrats Vernon for being the Big Dog in HP. (sorry but yellow didnt show up well, LOL))!!

So, what was the top HP? Did anyone video it?

There is video that Im sure will be posted later. Several cameras taking all the action. Heck we were even nice enough to let a rustang:D make a pull. That blower was really talking at 17psi. Nice car G...

Thank You Richard for having us all over to your shop.The food was spectacular.Clint why dont you try to make this a yearly event.Thank you Richard

just want to give a big thanks to richard and everyone that made this event possible. i had a wonderful time.

I'd like to thank Richard Clark for letting us use his place to host such a great event!

Richard, I also appreciate you showing Eric and I how to operate your cylinder head flow bench so we could flow some heads. THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone else who were involved in setting up and helping to make all this come together....you know who you are! THANK YOU!

Thanks Richard for hosting all of us guys and gals. That was one of the most enjoyable days I have had!!!