CLT - 162
ATS - 80
RPM - 775-825
TPS - 42
IAC - 36
CC - 165

Does this look good?
It doesn't Smell like it:frown:

O2 sensor says you're running EXTREMELY rich!!!!!!! and AF is lower than it should be. Yours 04. 06 is ideal.

If you're running a TT chip, then I believe, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, The first start cycle they run closed loop idle to get things learned in. After that it switches to open loop idle.
Yours may have learned in at the 137 value and then switched to open loop keeping that value which might explain the very high idle O2's.
I can't tell you how to correct that since I'm not that familiar with those chips.

Is the dot on the right side of the scanmaster blinking slowly while at idle? Indicates open loop idle.

Since the TT chips are so tuneable, you should be able to pull a good bit of fuel out of the low load/gear area to get the O2's down.

i understand what you are saying.
but since i don't have a VSS any change i make will effect the whole run not just low gear.:mad:

from last night.
After new spark plugs and oil change.
02 - 845-859
AF - 05
L8 - 34
BAT - 13.3
INT - 128
BL - 127
CLE - 165
ATS - 103
RPM - 775-800
TPS - 42
IAC - 46
CC - 05
i had two spark plugs that whir white. i'll try to take some pictures of the plugs.

The TT-Chip has WOT timing and fuel adjustment based on gear/Speed of the car 1-2 and 3-4.
At the moment I can't make use of these adjustments because I don't have a VSS.
So my question to you is, Should I / Would you invest $200.00 or so on buying and installing a VSS or use that money for a WBO2 or TRANS+ and LS MAF or a MAFPRO?
AND If you recommend all of the above which one should come first?
Also my target performance is to run 11.50s at 3800-3900Lbs. with a 3.08 rear gear.
Thanks in advance for your help.
David

O2 sensor says you're running EXTREMELY rich!!!!!!! and AF is lower than it should be. Yours 04. 06 is ideal.

If you're running a TT chip, then I believe, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, The first start cycle they run closed loop idle to get things learned in. After that it switches to open loop idle.
Yours may have learned in at the 137 value and then switched to open loop keeping that value which might explain the very high idle O2's.
I can't tell you how to correct that since I'm not that familiar with those chips.

Is the dot on the right side of the scanmaster blinking slowly while at idle? Indicates open loop idle.

Since the TT chips are so tuneable, you should be able to pull a good bit of fuel out of the low load/gear area to get the O2's down.

When tuning with ALKY????????

When tuning with ALKY.
I am seeing 855-890 O2s on 93 pump gas and ALKY and 25-27 PSI top of 3rd.

What is the best way to tune?
Pull fuel via chip??
Or
Pull ALKY while NOT getting KR?
Or
Pull a little fuel then a little alky until I get the O2s down to the mid 700s?

His maf number seem a bit low I do agree, check the hoses for leaks. Best thing to do is reset the computer by unplugging the orange wire and put a new 02 in it. I just don;t think that o2 is good in there, go with the factory one, I tend to stay away from those heated units.

Back to the drawing board

i am going to try and get my tunning somewhat in check.
i am thinking of starting in the dinosaur ages. i am going to turn the ALKY OFF and turn down the boost to 10# (if i can get it that low) then i am going to start making adjustments and take it as high as i can WITH OUT the alky.

Since i have an ALKY chip i'll have to PULL timing to start, What should be my STARTING/BASE timing set at?

Also my chip is set for 23-25 # boost, would running low boost make it rich or would the ECM only ad fuel for the amount boost its seeing?
i guess i can always pull fuel from the chip if i needed to??

What is the most boost that 93 octane can support? 11-12#s??