Tired of racing with 17 gallons of fuel time for fuel cell with double Pumper

Very nice and the workmanship is so nice to see in todays slap it together world.:cool: Just curious to why you went with the steel braided hose? I am doing a project for someone else right now and looking at the fragula hose and black ends to keep it stealth and it has all the benefits of the SS hose and is lighter. Racetronix seems to be big on this also. Just curious and keep up the good work

Very nice and the workmanship is so nice to see in todays slap it together world.:cool: Just curious to why you went with the steel braided hose? I am doing a project for someone else right now and looking at the fragula hose and black ends to keep it stealth and it has all the benefits of the SS hose and is lighter. Racetronix seems to be big on this also. Just curious and keep up the good work
Thanks. I would definitely go with the black for weight savings. I went with the steel braided because of a really good deal $$

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of running a surge tank with. 2 430 lphr in it . I have 1 430 currently and I have a feeling with this 281 CID motor I'm going to be running I'm going to need a decent amount of fuel

Something like this
IMG_3843.JPG