Track Rental-12/11/2004 @ BMP.

blackshoebox

Staff member
Title says it all. I am looking to team up with a local group of F-body's for a track rental @ BMP. First come, first serve. The 11th is a Sat. for those who are wondering. :D Typically, the normal tech rules are very relaxed @ these track rentals, the weather is usually good, and everyone has a good time. Last year, we had perfect conditions.(40 degress, 20 mph tail wind, sticky track)

Please post here if you are interested. This will fill up fast, so if you are interested, I suggest pre-paying to lock in a spot. Cost is $41.75....

-Alex :cool:

Well im in to grudge race some buicks with my cowmaro when u need the cash by .

Track rental

Details are still pending from what I read today..I am asking for some answers so I can lock things in and start collecting money. There is some alternative idea's about having a track rental @ Gansville the second weekend in Jan., but they claim there will be no breaks with tech rules, etc..

I will post as things are finallize. If, the race @ BMP is locked in, I will start collecting money immediately..

Originally posted by laz
Well im in to grudge race some buicks with my cowmaro when u need the cash by .

I hear you keep trying to pick on little girls in maroon cowmaros of their own... ;)

ok guys...

...the rental @ BMP on 12/11/2004 is on. I will be collecting cash for the deposit for this ASAP.

Payments can be sent via paypal, or you can give me cash to submit to the organizer....please let me know what option you choose, so I can compile a list and keep track of our participants.

:D

This sounds great to me, I'll be there. CANT wait to see how many cars will come. THANKS JD

congrats

I almost went out last night to get meth, but ended up tuning a little. Julio filled me in on your 11 sec run.... thats great!

BTW, I'm "in" on the BMP deal.

Bo

I hear you keep trying to pick on little girls in maroon cowmaros of their own...
Hey i pick on no one its just the only other car like mines and she lighter than me lol . Theres no reason she can't beat me my cars a pig 4 its mods but im working on it soon it may run better .

Congrats on your 11 sec run JD.

I can't wait either. That last time I was at the track was Bradenton in March. That last time before that was Bradenton in March.:eek:

Originally posted by laz
Hey i pick on no one its just the only other car like mines and she lighter than me lol . Theres no reason she can't beat me my cars a pig 4 its mods but im working on it soon it may run better .

Yeah, but she's a girl... Didn't you know girls can't drive? ;)

(I'm gonna get beat for that one :D )

Originally posted by TransAm WS6 420
Yeah, but she's a girl... Didn't you know girls can't drive? ;)

(I'm gonna get beat for that one :D )

Nooo, I won't beat you...you're right. Even when my car WAS running 100% I could barely handly running that camaro in the 13's soo fast...scary! This is exactly why when we run, Laz, I need at least 2 and the jump ;) ( car is going in for warranty work very soon :p )

Now back to the topic.. there are a lot of camaro and trans-am owners who's faces I would love to see after they are told that they were spanked by a V6! Come on guys sign up soon! It will be a blast! :D

Paypal info..

If you guys want to send the money via paypal, the address is:

Javier@floridadesigns.net

Please identify yourself with your first and last name, along with a note stating "you are with the GN's" in the notes field when you send the money via paypal, or just send a seperate email identifying yourself. I know Javier personally, so I will give my word that he is trust worthy.

If you prefer to give me a check or cash, so I can personally hand Javier money, please PM me to make anrrangements, or feel free to call me.(for those who have my phone #)

-Alex

Alex can you pm me an address to send you the money that would be great i am not a paypal user. THANKS JD

This is exactly why when we run, Laz, I need at least 2 and the jump
Hey if u need 2 and the jump u need to go to maroone and get 2 cars lol. I am hurt and need slicks to fend of the evil forces i already got 4 gn kills i need more so maybe we can run from a roll cause i don't have a rear that can handle the power :eek: anyway see u guys there . Laz

Ok guys, who else wants in on this?? It is going to be a night time rental(4-10) so the conditions should be flawless. It is filling up quickly..so don't waste time if you are interested.