Track Rental-12/11/2004 @ BMP.

i know that it is kind of late but is it too late to get in on the race?
this is at bradenton on 12/11/04 correct?
if it is too late to race, can i go as a spectator?

Originally posted by al shapiro

Track has the list of cars attending already. You can spectate it's 5bucks at the gate. :cool: We will be renting a track in Palm Beach probably in Feb. I will post details when I get them. :D

Originally posted by al shapiro

You can spectate for sure.

I believe the track is having an open test and tune during the day.
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

Sat 11 10a-3p All welcome test & tune
Sat 11 4-9p Palm Beach F-Body Track Event

hope to be running , just found a blown head gasket on sunday the 5th , but with my brothers help (JD/JULIO) we should have it running on monday WISH US LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jims87t
hope to be running , just found a blown head gasket on sunday the 5th , but with my brothers help (JD/JULIO) we should have it running on monday WISH US LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jim that sucks! I am sure you can get it done........you still have 6 days. Either way, if you don't make it we can refund you the $ Keep me posted. Claire :)

Not sure if anybody is aware or cares, but the day after the rental (Sunday) is the V10 Viper Nationals at BMP.... There is going to be some seriously fast Vipers including the fastest 6spd street car a yellow Heffners twin turbo Viper that on its first shakedown pass ran 9.07 @166mph... Just thought I'd throw that out there for anybody that plans on staying at a hotel and not driving back the same night....

Originally posted by Badassblu
Hey Jim that sucks! I am sure you can get it done........you still have 6 days. Either way, if you don't make it we can refund you the $ Keep me posted. Claire :)

Jim's got done yesterday.... two head gaskets, ac compressor, oil pan gasket, heads resurfaced, 2 oil changes.. all in one day :D

Be there on Saturday

Hey John,

Are you going to be organizing a cruise to Largo after the track rental?

Hey Guys,

Last minute request. When you all get there, I am sure we are all going to be along the fence outside of the gates. So, the list I have of everyone prepaid I have them numbered. Alex and myself will go ahead and # your car to match the list so you will be identified and no one (an outsider) tries to get in as someone else. (this has happened in the past) seeing we have about 80 cars this will ensure everyone is accounted for. The track is going to get the $ for cars 26 and up. Cars 1-25 were already paid to the track as the $1K deposit.

All I ask is you check in with myself and Alex because I don't know who you are. This way I get the first 25 cars in and out of the way and only have to worry about 60 cars that day.

Hope to meet you guys (Julio I already know) and hope everyone gets some new bests and has a great time!!

Claire :D

g'ville race day

I live here in G'ville and the track is never slack on the rules. My TR goes very low 11's and I can make only two passes without a roll bar before they tell me to slow it down. They also will not let you run recap slicks. I'll go though.

Originally posted by RICHIE HIGH PSI
Please put me in line if someone has to back out or cant make it..
Thanks
Richie

Hey.

I don't think I will be able to make it.

Do you want to take my spot?

Re: G'ville

Originally posted by faster
I will go thanks
Mikey

I think he meant the other guy. Faster, sorry but it's prepaid event. Track has a list of cars already going.

If you want to work out a deal with this guy, go for it. But it's a bit late to be switching around. I finalized the list today and I am not going nuts race day checking in people who aren't already listed or paid.

Re: Re: G'ville

Originally posted by Badassblu
I think he meant the other guy. Faster, sorry but it's prepaid event. Track has a list of cars already going.

If you want to work out a deal with this guy, go for it. But it's a bit late to be switching around. I finalized the list today and I am not going nuts race day checking in people who aren't already listed or paid.

Sorry and thanks.

Have mercy on me! I have like a thousand kids! (ask Alex)

Re: Re: Re: G'ville

Originally posted by jsta6
Sorry and thanks.

Have mercy on me! I have like a thousand kids! (ask Alex)

Oh trust me, I have 3 cats and one dog I have mercy :p

If you can work it out with Richie, have him check in with me or Alex. He can pay us or go in your spot and he can pay ya back.

I will be checking this until tomorrow around 10 am then I am heading out. :D