Track Rental-12/11/2004 @ BMP.

Re: Re: Re: Re: G'ville

Originally posted by Badassblu
If you can work it out with Richie, have him check in with me or Alex. He can pay us or go in your spot and he can pay ya back.

I will be checking this until tomorrow around 10 am then I am heading out. :D

Richie said he would buy my spot. He is either going to pay me or Alex.

So what time is everybody heading out? Most guys go to the T&T as well or just the evening event? Just wanna see what time I should head out. ;)

With fresh motor, and finding a power surge problem, at 18lbs. boost on radials, e.t. of 13.17 @ 104.5 mph with 2.20 60ft time.

Only had time for 2 passes after finding the wiring issue.

Lets see who's next!!:D

I know i was slow, but i was glad i could make a full pass at all because of the fresh motor and no boost.;)

well guys turned up the boost to 22 lbs, radials down to 18.5 lbs ran 12.68 @ 108.64 w/a 1.98 60 ft . no detetation at all, little bit of convertor chatter, buy all in all a good night.

thanks again to all my buick buddies helping getting the car back to good running form.

Jim, that thing is going to fly! Im happy you got it running smoothly. Good weather is here and I'll be out soon. I just need a scoop for this stretch IC and relocate some tranny lines.

Keep up the good work and see ya soon.

Bo

hey bo

thanks for the suport, and congrats, on your 11.34 run that is awesome!!!!!

talk to u later

jimmy d

Hey Bo all ya need is 3 more tenths :D

Need ya out on a thursday nite..

Hey Tamparacing is having a track rental for Jan8th 30.00

Guys happy to say was in the 11.8's all nite the car should be a bracket car now , 1.6's sixty foots and 26lbs of boost , as long as the tranny holds up. WOW what a nite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!