Track Rental-12/11/2004 @ BMP.

This sounds good.. A buddy of mine with a '94 single turbo supra wants to come along. Meaning a total of 2 cars. $41.95 x 2.

If there are any slots available, How do I submit payment?

-AL

Originally posted by Razor
Where we at with the numbers. What is the cutoff.

26 people have paid with 20 more claiming money is on the way. The total amount of racers is going to be capped @ around 70 cars. So this is filling up quickly. Cut off date for payment is Nov. 15th, but I think it will be filled before then.

I will be turning in cash from atleast 6 local cars going including myself.:)

If you read one of my earlier post, you can send money via paypal to Javier@floridadesigns.net, or if you want me to submit the money for you pm or email me for details.

-Alex

Re: Paypal info..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
If you guys want to send the money via paypal, the address is:

Javier@floridadesigns.net

Please identify yourself with your first and last name, along with a note stating "you are with the GN's" in the notes field when you send the money via paypal, or just send a seperate email identifying yourself. I know Javier personally, so I will give my word that he is trust worthy.

If you prefer to give me a check or cash, so I can personally hand Javier money, please PM me to make anrrangements, or feel free to call me.(for those who have my phone #)

-Alex

alex heres where i got the info from please dont tell me this was wrong please let me know call me at 941-416-7509 thanks JD

Re: Re: Paypal info..

Originally posted by jdsgnx
alex heres where i got the info from please dont tell me this was wrong please let me know call me at 941-416-7509 thanks JD

Huh??

Was this the correct paypal address?

Hey Guys, I am with the Fbody group that's put this thing together.

It's going to be a good time for anyone that attends. Hope to see some more of you guys come out. We've got quite a few quick cars coming out there should be some pretty fun grudge matches for everyone. I heard one guy from Tampa is spraying a 500 shot in his Fbody, should be fun to see that! :eek:

Jackie, you running your Z? Hope ya do, there will be a few Girls to lay the smack on I know I can't wait :D

Just sayin howdy to the GN population
:) :cool:

Hey Claire, welcome aboard.

if mine stays together after Reynolds, i'll be there as well. I'm still going car or not.

Hey Claire, welcome aboard.

if mine stays together after Reynolds, i'll be there as well. I'm still going car or not.

Awesome! I hope your able to come race. Weather should be great seeing we've already seen a cold front this early.

If ya make it, make sure you come by and say hey to me!
:D ;)

BTW, Great job Alex handling this over yonder :cool:

Update:

There are total 68 cars of interest on the list I have. (I am sure there are more here Alex you mentioned about 7 or so total?)

I have 37 cars paid. A list of 25 cars is already at the track with the deposit. There will be a 2nd list race day that we'll check you guys off from. WE will have the cash for all of you racing and pay the track before you get in the gate.

I hope you guys will be there by 2pm or so. Gates open at 3 pm and racing begins at 4.

This way we're all there and I can mark you all off and hand the track the cash for you and the rest of the cars that are going with us on our ride over. The other cars from the other clubs will have the cash for their cars on their lists.

Can't wait and btw is Laz that guy I saw run last night at Moroso? 8's :eek:

Originally posted by Badassblu
Hey Guys, I am with the Fbody group that's put this thing together.

It's going to be a good time for anyone that attends. Hope to see some more of you guys come out. We've got quite a few quick cars coming out there should be some pretty fun grudge matches for everyone. I heard one guy from Tampa is spraying a 500 shot in his Fbody, should be fun to see that! :eek:

Jackie, you running your Z? Hope ya do, there will be a few Girls to lay the smack on I know I can't wait :D

Just sayin howdy to the GN population
:) :cool:

Hey Claire! The Z needs to have the tranny serviced and I need to do a plug change (can't figure out why the plugs fouled up so quick ;) ) I may make a few passes in the GN instead if I can't get the Z sorted out in time. Camaro is too slow anyway, last time I ran I think I ran a 12.7 :D

Originally posted by TROUBLE
Hey Claire! The Z needs to have the tranny serviced and I need to do a plug change (can't figure out why the plugs fouled up so quick ;) ) I may make a few passes in the GN instead if I can't get the Z sorted out in time. Camaro is too slow anyway, last time I ran I think I ran a 12.7 :D

Hmm, I can think of one reason why they'd foul so fast :D

I just changed mine, along with wires and did the fuel filter. I've got a new clutch goin in with new hydraulics we'll see what he'll do this year, hopefully alittle better than last year :D

My understanding is this is sold out. Can this be confirmed?

Is there a current list of attendees's?

I sent my paypal weeks ago.. would be nice to see it on a list somewhere.

And if anyone cant make it, lets keep some others the ability to take over.

This thread needs an update.

Thx.

My understanding is this is sold out. Can this be confirmed?

Is there a current list of attendees's?

I sent my paypal weeks ago.. would be nice to see it on a list somewhere.

And if anyone cant make it, lets keep some others the ability to take over.

This thread needs an update.

Thx.

Razor, please see the attached link from our board of all cars attending.

GN's are listed towards the bottom and everyone that paid is on it from info I got from Blackshoebox. Please let me know that you are or aren't on the list. I believe you should be :)

http://www.pbfbody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087
Claire :)