Turbo Thunder 6 Event Info #1

put me down for a xl t shirt and 2 hoodies xl and a med . for the wife
if adam is to busy I can talk to him and get the car toys stuff rolling..

Sponsorship check #2 arrived today from Ron's Emmett Lube (Ron Neisler)

Cha-Ching...Thanks Ron!

Sponsorship check #3 is in. Thanks to Brian 'turbonova' Macy of Horsepower Connection!

Sponsorship Check #4 is here. Performance Transmission of Las Vegas (LV GN)

Thanks for your support Len!

Ps. I received e-mail from Kirban, looks like they will be sponsoring again too.

This is great support! Thanks all!

Yep, I talked with Dennis Kirban yesterday and faxed him the sponsorship form.

Great to have him on board again!

Speedway Automotive Repair
Will sponsor $100 and the check is in the mail:)

i know a guy that could make the shirts if we had the grafix.

i think grandpa (ron's emmett lube should donate at least 200 bux this year)

we also need some fat guy shirts 4x xxxl and 1 6xl shirt too:eek:

Already got t-shirts handled Shawn....

I just saw a couple of rough drafts on the designs. I will post as soon as he has some completed ones for you guys to vote on.

Bill

Sponsorship check #5 hit the mail today.

Thanks to Speedway Automotive (geno)

This brings us to a total of $500 received so far. This is a great show of support!

I talked to Cotton Balls the other day and he said he will kick in 2 $50 gift coupons:) Now i just got to kick him right square in the jimmy to get him to cough them up LOL;) Cotton i know your reading this so now your on the spot:D :D He said all i have to do is call when his sexatary is in the office and give her a address:p

I talked to Turbo Technology today and he is going to kick in $100:) I will call him back with the address to send the check:)
Also im taking over the t-shirt stuff from Bill;) I bought leather sleeved wool jackets from a guy on ebay thats from Spokane.
He owns a embrodring and silk screening business that would do the event shirts and setup a booth for his products.
He owns a GN and wants to attend the event anyways:)
http://www.turbotechnologyinc.com/

I've talked to that guy on Ebay and he has great quality goods, It would be cool to see him there.

I talked to the guy today about t-shirts and jackets:) He will post to this thread this weekend. He said that he can handle the shirts and will take the names of the sponsors for the event shirts. The logo,s on the shirts like Bill had mentioned might be a PITA to get the grafics done and still be cheap:D I will let him make that call:cool: He also said he will bring his trailer with the sewing machine and can put names logo,s on coats ect. I was thinking of having a coat made for the fastest turbo car of the weekend(Turbo Thunder Fastest ET 2005) or something along those lines:) It might just get more guys to come out to our event with some fast cars:)