Turbo Thunder 6 Event Info #1

Hey Dave, Dinnis Hogan was asking about hotel reservations and if we had a deal somewhere like last year? I will be camping but for those who are not need to make a reservation soon!

Hotel info will be in the next informational posting. Should have it up by Friday.

Im not sure what to think about the T-shirt guy :confused: Ive never heard a word from him and i guess i need to make other plans :mad:

Ron,

I will be there for sure. Some others that I believe will be staying at the track:
Geno
Pat83T (Patrick Lippy)
Pat & Wanda Brooks

There are likely others.

Note: We were not able to get the hotel to pay for a security guard this year. So I strongly recommend that people with theft concerns, leave their cars at the track and catch a ride with someone.

DEL said:
Note: We were not able to get the hotel to pay for a security guard this year. So I strongly recommend that people with theft concerns, leave their cars at the track and catch a ride with someone.

I have an AK-47 and some free time, and I'm cheap :D

I will be at the track and will keep an eye out. I have never had any problems at the track though.

Someone save me and Randy a spot near where you'll be sleeping? ;) I will note there's a lot less stereo in my car this year, so no partying at night. :D

Adam

HYBRIDT said:
Someone save me and Randy a spot near where you'll be sleeping? ;) I will note there's a lot less stereo in my car this year, so no partying at night. :D

Adam
I'm sure I can handle that Adam!

Im in panic mode and need a favor from Adam :eek: Ive never heard a thing from the Tom :( The T-Shirt guy :confused: Is it to late to ask for HELP :eek: You hooked us up last year and maybe you might be able to help out again :) I do have a friend that can do this but he needs the graffics work done..
Please call me at the shop
425-290-9075

Sponsorship check #8 arrived today from the GNRA. Thanks to Shaun and all the members for their support!

Grand National Racing Association (GNRA)
Delta, BC Canada
(604) 946-6113
E-Mail: gnra@telus.net

Just being curious, do we have any type of head count for TT6, and also the long range weather conditions??

Ron

ronbuick said:
Just being curious, do we have any type of head count for TT6, and also the long range weather conditions??

Ron

Ron, no clue on either at this point. Since we're not doing pre-registration its hard to tell. My guess is the usual players will be there. I suspect we will have a few more V-8 cars racing for quick-8 money.

Remind me in 2 weeks and I'll start checking the weather.

Turbo-This.com will give 4 $25.00 gift certificates to be raffled off @ turbo thunder.

idaho gn said:
Turbo-This.com will give 4 $25.00 gift certificates to be raffled off @ turbo thunder.

Very cool! I've got the contact info of the web page for our list of sponsors. Theres no city on there though.

See you in a little over 2 weeks!

Just wanted to be sure...there are some towns close to Boise...

See you in a couple weeks...cheers!