Turbo Thunder 6 Event Info #1

Originally posted by geno
I talked to the guy today about t-shirts and jackets:) He will post to this thread this weekend. He said that he can handle the shirts and will take the names of the sponsors for the event shirts. The logo,s on the shirts like Bill had mentioned might be a PITA to get the grafics done and still be cheap:D I will let him make that call:cool: He also said he will bring his trailer with the sewing machine and can put names logo,s on coats ect. I was thinking of having a coat made for the fastest turbo car of the weekend(Turbo Thunder Fastest ET 2005) or something along those lines:) It might just get more guys to come out to our event with some fast cars:)

Where do I send my logo Gene?

Hello, fellow Buick turbo fans. I'm Gene's contact for the GN, GNX, T Type apparel. My name is Jeff Brett, from Spokane. I'm also known as 40tillman on Ebay.
I'm posting to let people know I really do exist and am alive. Gene has been working hard to get the custom embroidered and screen printed clothing off the ground.
It's not easy work and people in this forum should be glad to see Gene's name attached to this task. You have the right guy installed.
Gene will be offering his opinion on the quality of work we do Wed's night ( 05/11/05). It will be his honest and unbiased opinion. No under the table deals, he bought his gear straight up from us.
I will be catching up on all my Ebay work this week and look forward to helping out on this forum.
I'm sorry for not getting here sooner. Our family has had two family medical emergencies in the last three weeks.
Please feel free to look at our feedback on Ebay. We only do quality work. Thanks Jeff....... Pround GN owner since 1987.

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to TB.com! I was so sorry when Gene told us about your daughter, and you had yet another emergency..? I hope all turns out well, and that everyone, including yourself, gets back on their feet soon.
It will be great to meet you at Woodburn with all of your goodies. I especially like the jackets we will be getting here soon. (We are the other two jackets Gene ordered from you the weekend he won the auction :D )
I did send you an email about the jackets and paypal and all, but you probably have been so busy that you havent had time to read it. I have heard that you have some pretty neat stuff, good quality too, on one of the forums here, and you have great feedback on Ebay :D
Have you had your car since new? We bought our 86 GN last summer from the original owner. I think it's the nicest car we have had yet.
I hope you can bring yours with you to TTVI, or at least show us some pictures of it :)
Take care and we hope to see you in July!!

Originally posted by TurboNova
Where do I send my logo Gene?

Jeff will be the go to guy for our t-shirts and coats for this years Turbo Thunder event:) Sorry i didnt respond sooner but i was waiting for Jeff to post:D This takes me off the hook but i will still help Jeff anyway i can to put this together;) What do you guys think of having coats made for the quikest et for V6 and V8 car of the weekend? It might make guys like you turn up the boost and timing:eek: ;)

Im no expert but the coats do look nice and the quality of the
embroidering looks great:cool:

as long as we can get some 3xl and some 6xl stuff made ill pay in advance for the order that would rock

Originally posted by geno
I talked to Cotton Balls the other day and he said he will kick in 2 $50 gift coupons:)

We received 2 $50 gift coupons from Cottons Performance last night. We will raffle these off on Friday night.

Note: This years raffle will have everyone putting their names on their tickets so that you don't have to be present to win.

Sponsorship check #6 arrived today.

Turbo Technology - Performance Under Pressure of Tacoma Washington. http://www.turbotechnologyinc.com

I could not make out the signature on the check, but in the comments field Gene 'Flurry' was mentioned. Thanks Geno!!!

We are sitting at $600 in sponsorships, as well as $100 worth of discount coupons from Cottons.

Depending on T-shirt sales and the raffle, I'd say we may be on parr with last years payouts.

Good Cotton and Turbotechnology came through:)
I will see what other people i can hit up;)

I must have missed it but this post does not say when this race is. I am thinking of coming to it but we are just seing if it is posable now.

Woodburn is kinda north west end of oregon right?

Originally posted by Race Jace
I must have missed it but this post does not say when this race is. I am thinking of coming to it but we are just seing if it is posable now.

Woodburn is kinda north west end of oregon right?
It would be really cool to see some more really fast cars there, and for $100 you can be a sponsor. So kick down!:D

Sponsorship Check #7

Sponsorship Check #7 arrived today. A big thank you to Dennis Kirban of KIRBAN Performance Products!

very dissapointed i wont be able to make it work has inventory that weekend and there is no way i can get it off , i have been looking forward to this since i left last year:(

Originally posted by 85 TR
very dissapointed i wont be able to make it work has inventory that weekend and there is no way i can get it off , i have been looking forward to this since i left last year:(

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when work gets in the way of a good time!

On another note, we received a box from Dennis Kirban today. In it were some books, a couple DVD's and a stack of catalogs. We'll be raffling the books and DVD's at TT6. Thanks once again to all at Kirban for their continued support!

are we having a swapmeet this year?

no action in here in 2 weeks and with 4 weeks to go i thought id post somthing :D

Anyone heard from "Goalline"/Jeff Brett on the t shirts, jackets, or whatever he plans on bringing for us at TT6, the time if nearing soon! We heard from him last on May 10th. I do love our jackets, though.. If you guys end up buying one, youre gonna love it! Him posting in here only once isnt cutting it, though.. We need to know what his plans are and what he has gotten done already. We have one MONTH.
Jeff, let us know whats going on! :D

Geno is taking care of the T-shirt deal. I haven't talked to him in a while though.

I'll send another e-mail & post a new thread confirming the schedule, entry fees and other info soon. I also have a list of all our sponsors.

Don't hesitate to e-mail me directly if you have questions.

Thanks!