Where are all the bad TR's? 5.0 Mustang on the prowl.

Where are all the bad TR's? 5.0 Mustang on the prowl.

Come on guys, the weather is cooling down. Time to come out of the woodwork. Come out, come out, wherever you are......
Who's going to midnight madness this Friday, November 15th?

Iam sure we can pull some GN's out of the woodwork to bust that A$..... if the $$$$$$ are right you know its costly to play with the big boys , just let me know :D

Jesse

I'm not hiding...

I was out @ a track rental last night, so I won't be out Friday night, but whenever you think your rustang is big and bad enough, come get some. Or why not bring it out on a Sat night, on the street, I have friends with "some cars" that will let you check there tail lights.:eek:

-Alex

Jesse & Blackshoebox

:eek: Jesse: I'm waiting...... There's a lot of talk and no action. You boys have to bring your cars before you bring your $$$. For a bunch of so called "big boys", nobody seems to pull their crap out of the garage.

And shoebox, everybody has "a friend" so bring your OWN HOOVER. I'll be glad to give you a chance to show me your taillights. Too bad the only way you could do that is if I walk behind you PARKED car. Because, when we run, your car will look "PARKED."

Bring it!!!!!:eek:

BSB, how was the car running? I haven't even fired mine up in over a month. I need to get it running smooth.

I am very interested. If we can agree on a race, what kind of $$ are we talking?

HiPSI

I've maintained all along in private e-mail responses just to bring it, and we'll run for fun. It was one of your buddies starting to talk smack about money. I'm still willing to race them for free. This is not a money-making proposition for me. I just thought I would stir things up, and they're all a bunch of talkers, and only have the courage to throw their fastest car at me. Well, now I know their internet racers, and just dust off their garage queens weekly.

Re: HiPSI

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
I just thought I would stir things up, and they're all a bunch of talkers, and only have the courage to throw their fastest car at me. Well, now I know their internet racers, and just dust off their garage queens weekly.

:rolleyes: ..I think the only **** talker here is you, pal. Until I see your car, your the biggest "internet" racer out there. No one has seen your car run or put up a #, so who are you to talk and judge. I mean for gods sake, you drive a rustang.;)

And I'm not about to show what it runs if you don't want to race either.

Thats fine with me, assmonkey.;) From what I can see in our PM's, that nickname seems to bother you, but is so appropriate for your "big and bad" ego you put on. Funny thing is, I am still debating if "your car" actual exists at all.

ehh... mustang? huh? i'll race 'im in my 14 second banshee hotair ...and win ;p

prolly not, hm, if you want to race hipsi mustang man, well, can you say 9s? but there are some slower bricks around there that might give you a more dignified run ;)

why dont you tell us what you got, it'll make things more interesting anyhow, instead of arguing over whos ego is more inflated :p

Re: Shoebox

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
You can debate all you want.
Bottom line, you MUST be convinced YOU GOT NUTHIN' for me.
Later jerk off;)

Not quite monkey. I not convinced of anything till I see it. Your not willing to show up, and show me what you got, so who is going to critize for me calling BS?? No one here is. Me thinks, you live in internet wonder land. Where even honda driving chumps are fast. Show up, friday night and prove me wrong, you may even piss me off enough to show you my tail lights.

Blacksh!tbox

Hey BlackSh...Box! Whats the matter? Pissed off that you won't get to see my car run? Bring your junk anyway. If I were ever to be shown your taillights, it would only be while you were parked. Oh yeah, that's all your car does. I forgot, you don't take your car to the track.;)

PieceofcrapV-8

Hey why don't you just shut your mouth and just show up with your pile-of-junkstag.

You need to watch your mouth and show some respect around here son.

You need to remember that any of us could have had a V8, but why?

Show up this Friday and I'll show you what a V6 can do.
:cool:

It was one of your buddies starting to talk smack about money. I'm still willing to race them for free.

That be me..:D and trust me I'm not talking smack......FREE LOL , nothing is free. email me when your ready to spend some money.
I or my other GN buddies did'nt get are cars or there parts for free.

Jesse

ps.... come to think about I did get a mustang for free once