Where are all the bad TR's? 5.0 Mustang on the prowl.

Laz

Laz.
Nobody has asked me to step up for anyone. The whole thing was meant to be in good fun. I don't know what you do, but I work a 9-5 job so I can't afford pissing my money away on gambling.

LAZ

Hey laz I guess I'm one of Gregs buddies I'll race your car. I'll drive my car you drive your car let's see who wins.

KEITH // REBAL T

Originally posted by zadmangn
****Stang are ******* buggy everyone has one and they stink

Is that so? What do you have? And are you willing to put up or shut up? I got a little small block, small DOT tire stang... im sure we can work something out for $$$$... let me know if your interested...lets see ya Put Up since you can talk.. would hate to make ya shut up infront of your entire Buick community here..

- Ghetto Smurf

SuperchargedPony

Hey dude. That kid that you replied to most likely has nothin' to back it up, and is just trying to get a rise out of somebody. His elementary school education speaks fo itself. It'll be interesting to see if he can back it up with HIS OWN car, and not some "friend" of his. :cool:

Re: LAZ

Originally posted by REBAL T
Hey laz I guess I'm one of Gregs buddies I'll race your car. I'll drive my car you drive your car let's see who wins.
KEITH // REBAL T

BLLLAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!

You gotta be kidding man!

:D

To anyone intrested this is my last post on this subject! Hi keith my car is in naples retired . I will put it back on the road if you can go better than 10.60s without a trailer and milkshake. Remember 10.80s at 3850 lbs no milkshake drive home good,11.04 milkshake not good. B.T.W. say hi to "Linkage" for me . Laz;)

Originally posted by SprchrgdPony
I got a little small block, small DOT tire stang... im sure we can work something out for $$$$... let me know if your interested...lets see ya Put Up since you can talk.. would hate to make ya shut up infront of your entire Buick community here..

- Ghetto Smurf

Ahhhhh...... You again. You bounce from one board to the next with your $*** talking. What do YOU think would be a fair race between us for some REAL $$$$?? Don't cry to us V-6 guys about your "little small block". We can run on radials or slicks at the next outlaw race. Then while I'm down there I'll see what ShouldofhadaV-8 has for me.

Originally posted by HighPSI
Ahhhhh...... You again. You bounce from one board to the next with your $*** talking. What do YOU think would be a fair race between us for some REAL $$$$?? Don't cry to us V-6 guys about your "little small block". We can run on radials or slicks at the next outlaw race. Then while I'm down there I'll see what ShouldofhadaV-8 has for me.

Cal, instead of trying to pick on a little low 10 second car.. why not come over to Ft.Laud and run a black LX notch with AMF Racing on the car.. he needs his ass whooped. Im not dumb enough to agree to any kind of race with you, 8.60 full out pass? My ass..but to each his own. But Your car is well out of the range of the Stang.. I called this kid out for talking ****, so until he comes back to let me know whats up, hes just a **** talker.

And BTW.. what **** talking? I just tried to get a race.. none of them boys wanted to do anything.. :rolleyes: (and you know who im talking about). Nice to see the #'s Rob put down though, maybe if he would have traveled out to the street when he still had the car, i could have made him quite a few bucks with his car..

Cal, instead of trying to pick on a little low 10 second car.. why not come over to Ft.Laud and run a black LX notch with AMF Racing on the car.. he needs his ass whooped. Im not dumb enough to agree to any kind of race with you, 8.60 full out pass? My ass..but to each his own. But Your car is well out of the range of the Stang.. I called this kid out for talking ****, so until he comes back to let me know whats up, hes just a **** talker.

And BTW.. what **** talking? I just tried to get a race.. none of them boys wanted to do anything.. :rolleyes: (and you know who im talking about). Nice to see the #'s Rob put down though, maybe if he would have traveled out to the street when he still had the car, i could have made him quite a few bucks with his car..

Well, I agree that there are a lot of $*** talkers. But, I can assure you there are just as many (if not more) $*** talkers on your Mustang boards. If I were to go on one of your Ford boards and start a thread like "Where are all the bada** Mustangs? GN on the prowl". I would suspect it would draw the attention of a lot faster cars than mine wanting to shut me up. When you posted on this thread, you just drew some of the fire that ShouldofhadaV-8 was drawing.
If you want to try and line something up with the AMF cars, I am interested. I'm sure they already know how fast my car is, so we won't agree on a fair race. If we race and I somehow win, I will even give you a cut. Who knows, if you're a good negotiator, they might even give my little V-6 the hit or something. Let me know if you come up with anything.

HiPSI

I think you already know I (only) have a 9.40 @ 150 vs your 8.60 @ 160+. Yeah, I expect to lose, but your (somewhat) reluctance to race the Mustang that SuperchargedPony mentions seems out of character for you.

Either way, I think for a 2 month old combination with all steel body panels, stock battery location, no fuel cell and cast iron heads, it's doing all right compared to the radical set-ups (all out race cars) you usually see running this fast. Future plans call for a mid 90's turbo (when I can cough up the $). I should have done it right the first time around.

Later,

Greg

Unfortunatly my car is not done so I guess I'll shut up for now :rolleyes: .....but I will bring some $$$$$ if there's a race in the making :D .

As for ShouldofhadaV-8 ....I applaud the fact that you talked your smack , and then showed up to back it up, a lot of other Mustang owners have come on here and just like to talk $..... stir things up and not even show up to race. I do agree with HighPSI....
I agree that there are a lot of $*** talkers. But, I can assure you there are just as many (if not more) $*** talkers on your Mustang boards. If I were to go on one of your Ford boards and start a thread like "Where are all the bada** Mustangs? GN on the prowl". I would suspect it would draw the attention of a lot faster cars than mine wanting to shut me up. When you posted on this thread, you just drew some of the fire that ShouldofhadaV-8 was drawing.

If you and others that visit our board would have come on here without that mustang owner attitude or mentality (Buick guys included) Iam sure you would have found what you are looking for, with a little more of a friendly attitude. (IMO)

Also just a friendly reminder:
I WILL NOT TOLERATE any member bashing and or insults in my forum, I promise you I will take action.
if any TB member has a problem with another take it up via email
not on a public board.

Jesse
:cool:

Re: HiPSI

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
I think you already know I (only) have a 9.40 @ 150 vs your 8.60 @ 160+. Yeah, I expect to lose, but your (somewhat) reluctance to race the Mustang that SuperchargedPony mentions seems out of character for you.

Either way, I think for a 2 month old combination with all steel body panels, stock battery location, no fuel cell and cast iron heads, it's doing all right compared to the radical set-ups (all out race cars) you usually see running this fast. Future plans call for a mid 90's turbo (when I can cough up the $). I should have done it right the first time around.

Later,

Greg

I am not sure what you mean by my "reluctance" to race the Mustang. I told him to try and arrange the race. I am just going to be suprised if they don't ask for me to give them a big spot.

When you get that big turbo give me a call. I have a couple of Mustangs that you can play with. These aren't just "friends" cars. They are cars that I put together and tuned. In fact right now, you would be a good race for the Incon Mustang if it wasn't apart.

Originally posted by HighPSI
Well, I agree that there are a lot of $*** talkers. But, I can assure you there are just as many (if not more) $*** talkers on your Mustang boards. If I were to go on one of your Ford boards and start a thread like "Where are all the bada** Mustangs? GN on the prowl". I would suspect it would draw the attention of a lot faster cars than mine wanting to shut me up. When you posted on this thread, you just drew some of the fire that ShouldofhadaV-8 was drawing.
If you want to try and line something up with the AMF cars, I am interested. I'm sure they already know how fast my car is, so we won't agree on a fair race. If we race and I somehow win, I will even give you a cut. Who knows, if you're a good negotiator, they might even give my little V-6 the hit or something. Let me know if you come up with anything.

Cal, I dont deny it would happen.. I went on to a Supra board and talked about beating a BPU++ Supra TT with a Supercharged Mustang I had and excuses came out of everywhere and the BS that the stang still couldnt beat other supras, im only on a supra board to talk **** cause i cant have a supra, etc.

I didnt mean to draw anymore fire with my statement, I just cant stand people who talk like that. I for one am not the type that talks about how other cars besides my stangs suck. I have too many friends with ALL different types of cars. But when someone like that starts talking ****, it comes to me that I need to shut this guy up..

We will definetely talk about setting something up with AMF. My e-mail is willdaghettosmurf@hotmail.com , my AIM is GSRacing420, or you can PM me. Im sure they do know about your Car, considering they just simply walked away from the Purple Vette, but MAYBE we can try and do something with them.

- Will

(BTW, I am good friends with Alex (blackshoebox) and he knows I talk alot of ****, but I also back it up as well :)

BTW Alex, you guys figure out what was up with your Dads car after the track rental? If you want any of the video's that I got (other then Jays) Let me know! I should have them online soon.

BTW Alex, you guys figure out what was up with your Dads car after the track rental? If you want any of the video's that I got (other then Jays) Let me know! I should have them online soon.

Fuel map on the chip we were running was kind of rich on the bottom end, and I think the tps setting may have been a tad low. All things considered, I am content with how the car did for our first night out with it. Let me know when those video's are ready, I am interested in seeing them.

-Alex

Originally posted by REBAL T
So laz my milkshake run does not impress you good go get that so called retired BUCKET I'm mean buick in naples and show me that your the MAC DADDY of the buick world. {in your little mind} Does it run more than it smokes. Not to worry I'll be a good sport and trailer your bucket back home for you when they tell you can't run it with all that smoke coming out your a** from talking to much ****. By the way don't worry I saved the milkshake for you. :eek: Is he talking that way to me.

No Flames but Laz doesn't need to prove anything to you, or anybody. He already has.

Yes, your milkshake run was impresive, even if it was a milkshake. But then again, even I know that If I have to run 50psi+ of FP at idle to keep up with boost at WOT, then something must definatly be changed. I mean you even had a volt booster and it didn't help. It doesn't take a genius to know that those injectors won't keep up with that turbo.......and you think you can come close to Laz.

BLLLAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA.