Where are all the bad TR's? 5.0 Mustang on the prowl.

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
Turbojunk.

How original.

It's amazing what 6 years of high school can teach kids these days.

Maybe you don't understand what shut your mouth and bring your car out means.

AV68U

That was as lame as the rest of them. I guess your junk is slow too. Sounds like HiPSI is the only respectable car out of the whole bunch of you slow Hoovers.

ALLRIGHT GAY BOY!!!!

Allright Boy.......
i'll dog that **** with my hoover bring it to the track or bring it to the street you aren't going to show me something that i have not seen already another pissed off mustang owner looking for TROUBLE cause his car is so slow he wants to try it out against hi-class automobiles and not just another CUBAN FERRARI hey slappy your 5.slow is not anything new to the land of miami, i have heard every x-pipe h-pipe and header combination you can put on these cars, cause they do what CLASS MAKE MORE NOISE THEN POWA..... your are up on this board for what reason i don't know maybe your own kind does not even want you on there board.....

BTW: is the car a coupe......?

bring that sh$$ out friday us hoova's will be out there fo sho.....

me and my buddy jorge will show you what F.Y.A. MOTORSPORTS stands for ,,,,,,,,,

with chip or w/o chip i'll smoke you....

Once and for all. I WILL race HiPSI with D.O.T's, and it will be for free. There you have it. I do not race for money, even you slow-ass 11-12 second guys, which would have been cake. The reason HiPSI's car is respectable is, he has succeeded at making it GO FAST unlike the rest of you. And for that dumb*** who boasts that HiPSI worked on his car, well my car is a product of my own building and tuning. Probably the vast majority of you out there can't even tune ANY type of programmable EFI system. But then again, what can you expect from a bunch like you. Seems like everybody out here, except for a few of you, are in reality a bunch of name calling cry babies. Well, it's been fun. Let me know if HiPSI wants to race for fun, on D.O.T's. Just remember, I wasn't out to take any of your slow.... money, just have a little fun. It seems to have spiralled out of control. Bottom line is, the ONLY ONE of you whom can put up a decent number on the board IS HiPSI. Later.......;)

Yeah, why are you on here anyways? Aren't their like 850 Slowstang boards out their where you can be talking about your Flowmasters and pullies and what not.

It's just like a mustang owner to come up here and try to start something. Your not the first and certainly won't be the last. But thats fine, after all, "punks jump up to get beat down."

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

do you have to be so secretive even about what body style car BOY......
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE:D :) :D :)

we will see friday night hhhhmmmmm.......:rolleyes:

Please keep all of the colorfull words out of the replys , I'm seeing a little to much......thank you
Bottom line is, the ONLY ONE of you whom can put up a decent number on the board IS HiPSI.
WRONG!!!!

Question: Why are mustangs hated.

Answer: It's not the car its some of there owners.

Is "ShouldofhadaV-8" and "Just here" one in the same??

This Mustang troll sounds a lot like the other Mustangs troll that was posting a while back under the user name "Just here".... They both seem to have the same personality and both are obviously interested in stirring the pot in the Florida Area forum so maybe this guy is back under a different user name.... Just a thought and if you do a search on the user name "Just here" you will see what I'm talking about!

BTW ShouldofhadaV-8, where are you located cause I thought you were from Miami, but now you don't have a location and this leads me to believe that you are being secretive for some odd reason:confused: :rolleyes:

If you would like to race shoebox, jorge, or Russty why don't you meet up with them @ Moroso for Midnight Madness this Friday and settle this or at least say hi and let them see your Stang.... If you really do have a fast Mustang and don't want to race for money (just for fun), you have nothing to lose by telling us who you are and meeting some board members in the real world and not the internet.... If you do this I and all the others will have no reason to flame you or call you a troll so what do you have to lose?? Just my .02:)

ShouldofhadaV-8

How about mustang vs mustang :) Mine should be commin out of the woodworks soon ;)

HMMM...

Hi v-8... I,ve got a Mustang for you, lil 'ol 10.5x28 tire ride. You've got a t-trim, right ? I've got a lil' 375 with a procharger for yah. I think $5000. would be a good number to start with. I also have a red hatch with nos so, "don't sing it bring it!" You ran 9.40s@150 last night, right? :confused:"don't sing it bring it!"

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
the ONLY ONE of you whom can put up a decent number on the board IS HiPSI. Later.......;)

LOL........are you sure about that??

Theres a bunch of quick cars you just might not know about

Hey BlackShoeBox.. i see you invited him to come meet YOU on the street.. i got 100 bucks sais you dont run him if he even had a 11 second car!!! But I got somethin for ya... so if you feel froggy..jump! You know where you can find me! :D

BTW..for those of you who dont know... Shoulda did show up with a pretty quick little stang friday night :D

I must be missing something in this pissing match. That is all this really is. Someone pops up here and wants to "race the big boys" and wants to do it for free. Yeah right. None of the big boys race for free. :rolleyes: When you spend big bucks in parts for the expressed purpose of making money on your really fast "street" car, you race for money. The guy knows this and uses the issue to keep pushing your ego button. Posturing is a normal thing in the negotiation of how much money, but posturing for free is a total waste of time.

Bottom line is, if you want to go up against a really fast GN, it will cost you money to do it. ;)

Hey you guys are making the buick people look bad. I for one would not reply unless you have a fast car that put out anybody that can`t atleast run tens. I know v-8 and he is just teasing you guys because there are not alot of 9 second buicks localy. I say if you got a v-8 race a v-8 how bout ronnie wilson he`s got a 347 with nos . Everybody got friends so don`t say i will bring a friends car . Let the guys speak for themself any takers speak up . LAZ:)

Boy, the **** is getting deep in here.

First off...v-8 showed up with a real fast car, and was the first troll to actually prove me wrong for calling BS. He was gracious while doing it, and we BS'd and joked around about what was said on here....

...As for Laz..Man, you have no room to talk about shopping other people's cars. I don't see you out with a 9 sec ride of any sort. God know's if you were going to go 9's in a buick, for as long as you have been trying to, it should have happened by now.:eek: Mr. v-8 came on the board, did not give any details on times or build up for his car, and began to talk ****, what are we suppose to do, just back down? For all we knew, he could have had a 12-11 second super-charged mustang.(typical) Which is in almost everybody's league on this board.

Bottom line is, like Joe said, if mr.v-8 wants to run the big boys, money talks and BS walks. He told me, he was not interested in running anybody for money, especially on the street.

-Alex

Laz, you make it sound like every V8 Mustang runs 9's or better and that all of us on here should just bow down!:rolleyes::confused: The fact that this guy (ShouldofhadaV-8) actually showed up at the track with a very fast Mustang (mid 9's @150mph) is cool IMO cause usually it's the total opposite.... In most cases a Mustang guy gets on here and talks a lot of sh!t and never shows up or when he does he doesn't have a very fast car.... Also, keep in mind when you are comparing a 12-11 second TR to a 9 second Mustang it's like comparing apples to oranges cause the TR is a car that you can drive on the street daily and the 9 second Mustang is caged, gutted interior, no AC, and from what I was told ShouldofhadaV-8 has a solid roller cam and can't drive his car on the street for too long.... Meanwhile guys like Alex and Jorge drive their cars to and from the track with AC, full weight/interior, and I can't speak for Jorge, but I know Alex's car is driven every day of the week (a true 11 second daily driver).... I'm not putting down the 9 second Mustang cause any car that is that fast has my respect, but it's just silly to compare them IMO.... I hope you don't think every V8 Mustang runs 9's or better cause you would definately be wrong in thinking that, although, we all know there are more fast Stangs than TRs for the simple fact that there are a million Stangs for every 10 TRs!!!!!

BTW, Big Ups to ShouldofhadaV-8 for showing up!:) :cool:
You are no longer a troll:D ;)