WideBand #'s on Alky (baseline)

MikeL.

Stay boosted my friends
I'm running Eric's new SD chip with WB fueling correction and would like to know what a good starting point is (on the WB) with Razor's alky kit? From what I 've read so far, there's two schools of thought based on the intended purpose (Track vs. Street).

Is 10.5 to rich to start out with before pulling fuel? My app would tend to fall into the 'street' category with limited track use (buick events). Thanks guys:D

I ran 11.2 AF and was a little fat still. Stock O2s were at 830 or so. I have gone down to stock O2s to 780 without any knock. I am going to lean it out to at least 11.5 this weekend when I race the car again.

I'm running Eric's new SD chip with WB fueling correction and would like to know what a good starting point is (on the WB) with Razor's alky kit? From what I 've read so far, there's two schools of thought based on the intended purpose (Track vs. Street).

Is 10.5 to rich to start out with before pulling fuel? My app would tend to fall into the 'street' category with limited track use (buick events). Thanks guys:D

10.5 is a good place to start. Some wideband sensors will read a little higher or lower than others.. so this is why you start on the rich side and work your way lean.. as the performance increases(MPH)

Someone's 11.2 maybe someone elses 10.6. Is what it is.

There wasa video on this forum of a 291 V6 that made like 1070 HP on 91 octane.. it was tuned at 10.0. My buddy Richie ran 9.5 at 144 on a 109 motor at 10.3:1(race gas + alky).