Will Cas ruin my Christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Cas did ruin my Christmas???

I know, I know, Flame me, beat me up, tell me "We told you so". Here is the story:

I was sniffing on Ebay around the 6th of December and saw that CAS was selling an aluminum radiator with duel fans. Showed my wife the pic, and told her I wanted that for xmas. Then forgot about it. Come to find out, my wife BOUGHT this for me for xmas!! Awesome right? Well, here is the kicker. He sends her an email on how much it will cost for S&H, etc. She pays him with PayPal (on Dec. 9th) and the last email he sent her was on Dec. 18th that it will go out "tomorrow". Well, that was the 19th. You would think that the damn thing would have went out right after she paid?????

Then she emails him and says "Please tell me you mailed this out as it is a xmas gift for my husband". NO RESPONSE!!! And she even called him and she couldnt even leave a message because his voice mailbox is FULL!!! Well, the postman was here already, Airborne Express has dropped off other stuff already, so who am I waiting for? Maybe FedEx? They deliver till 8pm. I DOUBT he FedEx'd it to me.

It really upsets me to see her soooo upset since she really wanted to make my xmas with getting me a new Buick part.

Alot of my family members are in law enforcement (FBI, etc) so needless to say, CAS will get an enema if this doesnt come. And maybe after I cancel my PayPal payment since its through my Amex, I'll buy myself a flight to visit CAS myself. "Hi, Merry Xmas Tony, remember me? The one who paid you over 600 bucks for your alum. radiator?" "Oh, now you remember me".

So, go ahead make my xmas even better.........flame me, give me the negative feedback....... but please, I cant flame my wife as she was so awesome to even buy me something for my Buick.

This just really sucks!!!! And I needed to vent--thanks for listening!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, this year seems to be pretty bad for christmas deliveries. I ordered quite a bit of stuff online this year (since I moved out in the boonies there isnt much to choose from) and I haven;t seen any of it yet. I even had it shipped to my dads house which is a lot easier to find, on purpose. Some of the gifts my friends and co-workers were going to give have not shown up either. Granted, I bought most of the small stuff in local shops, but the major stuff I got online or over the phone. I ordered in plenty of time, and paid extra to make sure it was going to get here. Nothing! Not a single package has gotten here.
I wouldnt be so quick to blame Tony just yet. There have been a lot of shipping problems, so its possible that it got lost in the system.

Damn...wish my wife bought me car stuff....well, I spend enough money on my own.....

Hopefully, the radiator will show up soon...and in one piece.

Robert

No, I hear you. I am just upset because my wife is upset that the one big gift she got me isnt here. The only thing that gets me is that he was going to email her a tracking # when it when out and still have not heard from him. No emails, nothing.

I am just venting. I know xmas is a major deal for the post office, etc. But come on' she paid him Dec. 9th!!!!! Just so it would be here. 15 days advance???? And nothing.

WTF man!!!

That aint right man.....not right at all...

Ya know it was one thing when we were getting fired at with the infamous downpipe group purchase.....but this is a whole nutter story....

When you have something on Ebay, that is supposed to mean that it is SITTING in your livingroom, ready to roll, and I think three weeks is more than sufficient to make a 5 minute call to UPS and tell them to "PICK-UP", if the damn thing isn't even in existence yet.....well, thats fraud. In the past week, I have sold well over $3,000 worth of "pure junk" -to me-... on Ebay, most of that amount was paid via paypal, which means that I would ship it as soon as the payment was available....the auctions ended last night, and this morning....we spent four five hours or so packing all the goods up (dozens of packages)and spent another 2 hours in the UPS line cause it was nuts.....just to ship these items.

Unbelievable, friggin unbelievable...

Hey Travis, if ya cancel the deal with CAS, come on out here, show me exactly what ya want, and I'll build you exactly what you were supposed to get.

Merry christmas to all from MPE.

<KM> @MPE

Travis:

You owe me bigtime now, I'm gonna hear about this one for the rest of my life :eek:

Keith Mease flaming someone:confused: :D LOL!

Thanks Keith,

I do not care what they say about:D :D
You have your workers meet me with parts and the deals you have cut with me. You are like me a rebel still trying to figure out your cause. ;)

NJ,

You've got a great wife...her gift was her selfless surprise...and no body can take that away...so just let her know that she's the real gift, not the rad.

TL :):) :)

Originally posted by Two Lane
NJ,

You've got a great wife...her gift was her selfless surprise...and no body can take that away...so just let her know that she's the real gift, not the rad.

TL :):) :)

My bud Two lane:) :) :)
Always good for that smile. :)

Print Out A Copy Of This---Federal Laws Protect Consumers

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/mailorder.htm

I ordered & paid for items in June which will NEVER arrive...$700+...so I kinda have a "Hot-Spot" in my heart for sellers who abuse their customers.

Without serious consequences, they'll keep on doing as they've always done.

Let me know how I can help in any/every way, Travis.

Two Lane you are the man, you will be on that flight with me. Thanks alot guys i needed that little TLC. :).:mad: :mad:

Tony Boloni:)
He is a little mouse hiding like a little girl and wont come out of hiding... I wish he lived around my area because he owes me money for the valve covers that the bolts didnt line up on and never sent the breathers and gaskets. He is a cross dressiing little fag :( Come on Tony be a man and do what you say your going to do instead of telling people what they want to hear:mad: I will hammer you everytime your name comes up.. Stay away from this guy... Instead of a group purchase let have a group visit at Tonys shop.... JERK How do you feel knowing alot of people have been hurt by you:confused: Man id have a hard time feeling good about myself but i guess you have no feeling for other people......

This is bull****:mad: i do not want to sound like a little bitch, however this will be the last Buick customer he screws. Comon this is my wife. It to me is worth a flight. Thanks Geno. :)

travis

might want to make a copy of this too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873932820

take that to show him exactly what you ordered when you fly out there...

I just in the past month was screwed out of over $2388.00 on Ebay, by a seller that NEVER sent what I paid for, I bought a set of BRODIX spX18 degree heads with brand new Jesel rockers, complete, ready to rock......what happens??? I paypal this ******* $2388.00 the hour the auction ended, and three weeks later I recieve a set of 1987 chevrolet 305 cylinder heads.....I filed a dispute with the FBI internet fraud division (god only knows what they can/will do) and PayPal to get my money back.....PayPal says they cant give me my money back (NONE OF IT) because the items were"supposedly" shipped because the ****head gave them the tracking #'s for the greazy rusty iron heads, the tracking #'s worked, and paypal closed the dispute....what we did was went to BRODIX, got a shipping weight from THEM for each of their SPx 18 degree heads, and then refiled the dispute with paypal with pictures of the iron heads....and what the shipping weight was supposed to be (brodixes weighed half of what the irons did)

Thats just an example of the "buyer beware" you must put up with when making dealings on the net.......its a royal PITA....thats why there are swap meets.....you pick up , and deal with the sellers in person....if they screw ya or give ya a hard time, you show them IN PERSON what your fist is capable of...

Good luck and get the wife a nice dildo or something for feeling bad, (dont show here I wrote that ) :eek: that'll make her feel better:D ;) :cool: :eek: :D

Merry Xmas

<KM@> MPE

Loose cannon .....good???

Wait til I see loudmouth fatass at Cecil county dragway, he's gonna see what a loose cannon's all about, JC is gonna have to pull me off LOL!:D

Oh, well, we're gonna overload turbobuick.com with this post and its gonna crash:eek: Please dont, I finally gave JasonD the big bux:D :D :D :eek:

Geno, let me know what ya need as far as sheetmetal stuff goes, I am still working on the valvecover deal, as I've decided that the best way to build them would be with removable O-ringed top covers that car be removed WITHOUT pullin half the accessories off:eek: Just like our sheetmetal intakes......The VC's are still in the prototype stages, as we're now trying to figger out how to get the prices down to a reasonable amount.....they're gonna be TRICK though!

later! I'm goin to unload the turbo snowmobile from the trailers;

http://community.webshots.com/photo/34800784/34801238QDaCbA

I've got a 50 shot on it now

;) :eek: :cool:

<KM> @ MPE

ya know ive been hearing about this guy on here forever and people still keep buying from him.good product or not.a good product doesnt make up for lousy service .ultimately its whats from the heart in this biusness that counts and obviously this guy has none.so i think every memeber of this board needs to boycott him.hmmmmmmmm,i think im gonna start a thread just for that.and like an earlier post said(i forget who it was,sorry.),whats important is that your wife got it for you out of her love.so as far as the present goes,you already recieved it.now,as far as him not sending it.the rest is a matter of principal and ,my buddy travis,im behind you all the way!so have a very merry christmas with your wonderfull two kids and your very special wife.and we will worry about this after tommorow.

your friend,
nick
p.s dont you check your voicemail?i called you over an hour ago.:p

GOOD OLE TONI BALONI-

Geno, i wonder if CAS can be put out of business for fraud??

i know a guy that still hasnt recieved all of his parts from CAS, SINCE JULY- you read the thread in the TTA section---

can we band together and put a hurtin to his business for fraud??

BW

Status
Not open for further replies.