Will Cas ruin my Christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by njturbo

<<SNIP>>
I can see why Artie is kicked off other boards..... he clogs the data base with his Diarrhea of the lips LOL:)
<<SNIP>>
OK, no problem, last post to you.

Diarrhea of the lips. You with 1200+ posts in little over a year, I think you're the one with Diarrhea of the lips.

Remember Art,

THis is supposed to be ALL IN GOOD FUN!!!:D :D

In regards to NJTurbo's comment above.

Now lets get back to CAS----:mad:

Originally posted by Jesse
"Relax"........tell that too the many people here that have "CAS Problems" that have not been resolved yet. just because you may have got the point does not mean the fight is over , but with all this BS on this thread it looks like "CAS will ruin many Christmas to come.....maybe yours".

Lets see if you get this "Point" If you want to talk about Elvis or any other topic non related to this thread go to the TOP or BOTTOM of this page and you will see "NEW THREAD" use it.

Great advice, Jesse!

Now, if only people would hear what you're saying...

Originally posted by Jesse
<<SNIP>>
looks like "CAS will ruin many Christmas to come.....maybe yours".
<<SNIP>>
I doubt it. I think I can speak for Jimmy when I say, won't happen! We know better, we ask around, have friends and listen to what others have to say.

The problems with Tony have been known for years, nothing new. If you didn't know, then you are either new or have been under a rock. If new, then ask someone and I'm sure you'd get an earful. If someone doesn't want to do their homework and check out the vendor or decides to “assume” that no one cheats on eBay because, well, it's eBay then all I can do is quote Mike Brady, “Caveat Emptor” You know, “Everyone is Honest on eBay”.
:rolleyes:

I realize that I contaminated this thread with bringing in Elvis. It was though at a time when the thread was hot and was trying to cool it down.

I have since started a new thread in the lounge under "Who's your favorite singer" that way we can torment each other in there and NOT here.

Trying to keep this thread for what it was intended for. To let everyone know how bad of a vendor he is.

Sorry:( :( :(

Originally posted by Two Lane
Great advice, Jesse!

Now, if only people would hear what you're saying...
Problem is that people have been hearing about it for years now and apparently some just don't listen or choose to take their chances anyway....

Update

Since there is a lot of open disputes between Ebay, Square Trade, etc. I received my "answer" yesterday. Well over two weeks went by and Tony finally replied to the complaint.

All he had to say was:

Item was shipped
Proof that item was delivered

Hellllooooo???? I think my dispute was not only for the radiator but also the fans. I did pay the xtra $ for them. So I had to reply again to the dispute.

Granted, Mike sent AWESOME duel fans to us out of the goodness of his heart----BUT, I cannot let this go, if you pay for something--that WHOLE something should be shipped. I cant let him get away with this:mad:

If you guys want to come give Tony a visit, you can stay at my house. :D I'm about 2-3 hours away.

I am still getting e-mails from people that have not received parts yet. I cannot believe this guy:mad:

Well, atleast its not a "budget" radiator......;)

On the down side I had one of his POS and went back to the stocker...but it was not g body........

CAS is RIP-OFF... Tony has not proven otherwise to me.. We contracted him to build intercooler kits for our company. We paid him/CAS over $8,000.00 back in Feb. 2002!! to this date, we've recieved nothing, we've gotten no phone call, no return e-mail, nothing..We're a small place and this is a HEAVY hit for us to take, not to mention the upset customers waiting for their parts. ANYONE know where he lives? I've sent some friends by his shop a few times and he has always been closed. ANY ideas? anyone??

Originally posted by DCVING 6
travis, ever get the rad then? settle the problem?

Yes if you read a few pages back I did get a Radiator, only after i put some heat on him so hard that i choose not to discuss in an open forum. However I paid for the Radiator and fans and only received Radiator. Mike from Ramchargers was nice enough to step in and ship me dual fans and the harness plug for the GN. It will come back to Mike for this nice gesture.

Tony lies, steals and never delivers. As far as I am concerned he is no better than a thief in the night. In the end you reap what you sow, and Tony has sown alot of bad threads and he will reap the rath of all these bad things one day. Must suck not to be able to go to any Buick or LS1 events afraid you are going to get jumped by someone. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.