Will Cas ruin my Christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Artie,

Pull it back the other way will ya.

Can you give him a GI-JOE doll to play with to shut him up. I gonna e-mail Jason to terminate his user ID. :eek: :eek: Talk about having diarrhea of the mouth.;)

Originally posted by njturbo
Can you give him a GI-JOE doll to play with to shut him up. I gonna e-mail Jason to terminate his user ID. :eek: :eek: Talk about having diarrhea of the mouth.;)
Who, me or Richie?

Mike got fans yesterday. Wow even gave me the harness connector. Great product, great vendor, you are going to the good guy list and have my business.
:) :)

EXCELLENT!! Glad they arrived in one piece and on time. The adaptor makes it a plug in to the factory harness. Let's all move on now.
Mike

I dont think moving on will fix the other peoples problems Mike:)
I think the reason this thread is still open is to resolve some problems.It was nice of you to cover for Tony and i respect you for what you did but others here have problems you cant fix unless you want to send me $40 LOL:)
Its not the money it the lies that eat me up:mad:
I guess the email i got from Tony the other day tipped me over again when he said i owe him $10:mad:
The guy has alot of nerve as you can tell by the emails to NJ..
Ya right for a set of valve covers that dindnt come close to bolting up and missing parts like always:rolleyes:
The bottom line is i didnt get a complete order and it didnt fit but payed in full:(

Originally posted by drew sharpe
Art on your dives the artifacts you take are they for YOU or a museum????
This is a big topic with most local divers. Here's my point of view. The ships typically don't have historical significance, at least not to museums or archeologists. To divers they have lots of significance, I try to research as much about the ship I am diving on as possible. I have many, many friends who have brought up ships helms, bells, whistles, telegraphs, etc. Museums typically don’t want them or are willing to take them after restored but will not display them to the public. A few are willing to take them but will "store them in their archives". Most of us have them in personal collections and take them and display them at shows where we are given space. I've done presentations where I've shown them off for dive clubs, to reporters, even the Boy Scouts. Occasionally we get lucky and The Discovery Channel or The History Channel will show interest and want some shots of artifacts or underwater video clips. Wish I had more time to show to the boy scouts, they are typically the best presentations cause they are just so interested in diving, the slide shows, as well as the artifacts. You should see their faces when you bring in portholes, 3" .50 cal. brass shells, china plates, glassware, etc. They all just say, “WOW, you found that and it's how old and in that condition”.

It's a real shame cause on the east coast the average ship is only visible for at most 150 years, then it sinks into the sand and is never seen from again. This is the main reason there is no historical significance, not too much you are going to learn from a sunken ship that’s only a hundred years old that you don’t already know. We’re not talking about wrecks off Greece where you are bringing up 2000-year-old amphoras, they are relatively new steel wrecks. Occasionally you find a wooden sailing vessel but they are becoming more and more rare to find with relief above the sand. The archeologists say no one should touch any wreck calling them “underwater national treasures” yet they are not unwilling to launch an excavation nor do they have funds for one. In my opinion it's either get the money to excavate the 3000+ shipwrecks off NJ and NY or let others do it for you. What's worse, not following proper archeological procedures and letting the artifact disappear forever under the sand or having a non-archeologist bring it up, clean it up, and display it to anyone willing to see it?

A good example is the Monitor. A good friend of mine was the first to fight and dive on the Monitor. He was not allowed to bring up anything and was closely watched, so he took pictures. In one of the pictures from deep inside the wreck was an old brass intact signaling lantern, it was right in front of him and intact. When they (the knucklehead archeologists) got copies of the pictures they wanted details of where this brass lantern was. Gary gave them the information freely and they launched an “expedition” to get this lantern as well as other artifacts he had identified but not brought up as per their “rules”. They spent over 30K on this “expedition” and never brought anything up! They then asked Gary on his next dive trip if he could recover the lantern for them, which he did…… As you can tell I don’t have much respect for this project as well as others. Same governmental BS is also happening with the Lusitania over in Ireland and the Republic off Nantucket. I’ve been trying for years to get an expedition to these wrecks but the politics is just too much so the wrecks sit there and deteriorate into nothingness…..

Originally posted by Mike Licht
EXCELLENT!! Glad they arrived in one piece and on time. The adaptor makes it a plug in to the factory harness. Let's all move on now.
Mike

Art,

This means you. MOVE ON WILL YA:D :D

Art,

This means you. MOVE ON WILL YA:D :D
OK TElvis. I'm not the one asking the questions, I just answer them.

Using my best Seinfeld impersonation, "NO MORE ANSWERS FOR YOU!"

As my bitches in the hood say, "Talk to the Hand"

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
OK TElvis. I'm not the one asking the questions, I just answer them.

Using my best Seinfeld impersonation, "NO MORE ANSWERS FOR YOU!"

As my bitches in the hood say, "Talk to the Hand"

Will you go to bed already!!!!!!!!!! it is 12.20AM
Play with your air tanks or something will YA. :D :D

Rich,

Define "Chuckle"

Aren't those them tasty little Jelly treats that come in assorted colors??
I like them....

Originally posted by JRSGN
Rich,

Define "Chuckle"

Aren't those them tasty little Jelly treats that come in assorted colors??
I like them....

>>> Jim

I define it 2 ways:

1. To laugh quietly onto ones self as Webster defines.

2. Those delicious multi colored gelatin like candies that are so popular all year long and especially around Halloween.

So take your pick as it applies.

Originally posted by JRSGN
Ummmmm Candy.

Thanks

>> Jim,

Are you the one who ate the scammer Venus D'Milo off the babysitters butt or was that Homer....get you two guys confused.

Rich,

I have come to the conclusion that there is no direction from your crew. From a step below the CEO down to the men. I can see why Artie is kicked off other boards..... he clogs the data base with his Diarrhea of the lips LOL:)

As far as your Junior member is concerned, down here our Junior members clean the dog POO and do not speak, therefore i think you got a damaged one when he was shipped, send him back overnight mail to his breeder and request a refund ASAP.........:eek: :eek:

I see this thread has turned more into a lounge , then a crusade too stop CAS and others who are not taking care of there obligations.......to bad it started out good :(

Jesse,
I think the 12K in veiws Most of the people got the point not to deal with him:rolleyes: Relax.

NJ turbo,

Well 1 township over it doesn't work like that.See we are Kinda on the same level here, we all bust on one another & have fun with Everything . We all get together for BBQ's & have fun. But you'll never know.

So stay in ocean township & listen to Elvis:eek: :eek:

Rich,

That would be Me..

"Relax"........tell that too the many people here that have "CAS Problems" that have not been resolved yet. just because you may have got the point does not mean the fight is over , but with all this BS on this thread it looks like "CAS will ruin many Christmas to come.....maybe yours".

Lets see if you get this "Point" If you want to talk about Elvis or any other topic non related to this thread go to the TOP or BOTTOM of this page and you will see "NEW THREAD" use it.

Originally posted by Jesse
"Relax"........tell that too the many people here that have "CAS Problems" that have not been resolved yet. just because you may have got the point does not mean the fight is over , but with all this BS on this thread it looks like "CAS will ruin many Christmas to come.....maybe yours".

Lets see if you get this "Point" If you want to talk about Elvis or any other topic non related to this thread go to the TOP or BOTTOM of this page and you will see "NEW THREAD" use it.

I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.