Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by turbotwister
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,no fans!no refund!

i'm not gonna say it!

cant make me!

i'll keep :cool:

:mad:

Watch it or you'll be banished to that deserted island I was talking about and forced to make a choice..... :D :D

Originally posted by Bitch-in-GN
Art,

You may have TWO GN's that go faster than 12's

But Im gonna have ONE GN that does 10's....

Maybe you should get your swimming trunks on:D

Watch out for those sharks..........

You drive your 10 second GN and I'll drive my 9 second one and we'll see who catches who..... Oh BTW, in good weather, that's 9.8's at 19 psi of boost..... :eek:

Yes it's street driven, 25 miles each way to E-Town. :D

If I can bring my dry suit, hood, gloves and doubles, I'll jump in with the sharks.....

Well, Tony has made a few enemies I see. Ahh well, I'm a Precision Turbo man...even if they did soak me for a cast roller.... and the IC viewed from MY grille is, and as long as I have my car will be a PTE unit

Mike is one of the most stand up guys in our little world. We had our disagreements in the past, but after we kissed and made up, I bought from him, he delivered as promised, and on one occasion, took it upon himself to do me a favor on a part. I wont repeat what the deal was because I agreed it was between us, but suffice to say it wasnt necessary and I am truely greatful.

What you've done here Mike is further solidify what a great guy you are. :cool:

fArtie on the other hand is fat, balding and old... you should be the one shakin in yer booties...... :) :)

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
You drive your 10 second GN and I'll drive my 9 second one and we'll see who catches who..... Oh BTW, in good weather, that's 9.8's at 19 psi of boost..... :eek:

Yes it's street driven, 25 miles each way to E-Town. :D

If I can bring my dry suit, hood, gloves and doubles, I'll jump in with the sharks.....

Is that after the headgasket is fixed, Oh wait or the convertor is replaced and isnt your Trans slipping too:eek: :eek: :) :)

I'll quote myself. But just remember we should all thank Mike for such a gracious offer.

Hats off to Mike! :)

...except that part about him kissing Testa :D

[:)

I have to agree with Jim Tesa about Mike Litch
We have some history you might say but he has never left me holding the bag:) He alway did what he said he was going to do. Now ive just seen a side of him that will make me start buying from RamChargers... (Kewl thing to do Mike )Myself i like to lend a hand to fellow Buick guys in need:) :)

NJTurbo, my hubby-will have to drive it. Im too scared of his car.:eek:

Oh BTW, when your packing your gear for the shark swim, dont forget your Blue Suede Shoes okay?:D

Oh yeah, I'm sure those blue suede shoes and all those silly sequins would really attract the sharks. Don’t forget the diamond studded scuba mask, oh wait, that was Elton, easy to get them confused….. :eek: Depending on the time period we are trying to mimic I'd either have to lose weight or gain a lot more.....

Also, when hubby’s car comes out from under the tower with his stage motor in, will we be hearing 2002 space odyssey as his car comes out for it’s debut (Elvis' theme he walked out onto the stage with)... :D

Art,

If you are a good, i will let you be my scarf boy. You can dry me off between 1/4 passes:D :D :D

Don't forget my Gel Artie:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by njturbo
Is that after the headgasket is fixed, Oh wait or the convertor is replaced and isnt your Trans slipping too:eek: :eek: :) :)

Even with a blown head gasket and slipping converter the car still popped off 3, 9.8 run at @138 so anytime you want to step up to the plate you just let me know big boy. :D Transmission isn't gone but I'm going to pull it and rebuild it as you never know if any metal got into it from the blown converter. Converter definitely needs to be rebuilt, damn Art Carr converter!!

BTW - When you finish up racing and are going through the gates, will the announcer say, "Travis has left the building"? :D hahahaha

>>> Not a problem.......... all fixed for free for Art at Rich's Auto, he's a good friend and lives only one county over. There are still a few good guys in the Buick community, I just wanna help out like Mike Licht did on here...........just wanna do my part for unity in the community.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Not a problem.......... all fixed for free for Art at Rich's Auto, he's a good friend and lives only one county over. There are still a few good guys in the Buick community, I just wanna help out like Mike Licht did on here...........just wanna do my part for unity in the community.

You need to work on the Ocean County Community:eek:

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
will we be hearing 2002 space odyssey as his car comes out for it’s debut (Elvis' theme he walked out onto the stage with)... :D

It was "2001: A Space Odyssey". HTH

Meanwhile back to the thread topic:

Any news on CAS/UPS...what's the real deal here?

It's been over a month now...now we begin month #2.

It was shipped...It was not? We're as confused as anyone.

What is supposed to be the latest "truth" from (@$?
=================================

From the Graceland Crew Chief, TL

PS: Does Mrs. NJ know that "TCB" stands for
Turbo Charged Buicks... Take Care (of) Business?
So, Travis' GN needs "TCB x 2" as its name...
May I be its Godfather? :confused:

Art,

If you are a good, i will let you be my scarf boy. You can dry me off between 1/4 passes:D :D :D

Don't forget my Gel Artie:eek: :eek:
Oh yeah, I remember that. All those nutty fans groping for a piece of sweaty smelly cloth. That's my idea of a good time.... :rolleyes:

I think towards the end he had to use that scarf as a belt.... No matter, I don't think he had been able to see his waist for quite a while....... Oh, BTW, he was using Gel but I'm not too sure it was for his hair!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

hey Trav.....when you get your slip from the ticket booth at E-Town, will u give the 15 years old girl a scarf? I mean she's the same age Priscilla was when Elvis married her, right?

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>> No

That is okay, we know how you stuck up Freehold people are:D

Art fact.... When Elvis died 36 Waist 230LBS. TV adds a few pounds, man that means you would really look BAD on TV:eek:

I figure i would give you and Rich the scarfs, you could polish each other
:D :D

Art you know alot of Elvis facts, just let the Buick world know. Inside of you their is a little Elvis trying to get out. ;)

That is okay, we know how you stuck up Freehold people are:D

Art fact.... When Elvis died 36 Waist 230LBS. TV adds a few pounds, man that means you would really look BAD on TV:eek:

I figure i would give you and Rich the scarfs, you could polish each other
:D :D

Art you know alot of Elvis facts, just let the Buick world know. Inside of you their is a little Elvis trying to get out. ;)

To address them in order:

Simply put, aint no way Richie is stuck up, one of the nicest guys I know and fiercely loyal to ALL his friends!!

I think TV must have added a lot more than a few pounds, sure that wasn't 230 Kg.... I was wondering who had a bigger lump on the back of their neck when they died, Elvis, Chris Farley or John Candy?

At least with the scarves Rich and I can reach areas Elvis could not reach with a washcloth.

I know lots about him partly because I'm smart and can read but also cause he's just such an easy target! There just never seems to be any lack of people willing to hang a velvet poster of him in their living room..... :D

Anyway..........Back to the thread

I have filled out all ness paper work for my refund on my fans through AMEX, E-BAY, ETC. If fans come in i will send them to Mike at ramchargers, if i get refund (which i doubt) I will send money to Mike, I will be buying some goodies through ramchargers. Below is pictures of the Radiator. Is it nice....... yes, was it worth all the BS and $629.00 no... I did not get fans and service well you know the rest. Let this be a lesson for all to come.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/travis95...0/lst?&.dir=/GN+PICS/S2+PARTS&.src=ph&.view=t

Very Happy to have a wife that supports my hobby. :)

Anyway..........Back to the thread

I have filled out all ness paper work for my refund on my fans through AMEX, E-BAY, ETC. If fans come in i will send them to Mike at ramchargers, if i get refund (which i doubt) I will send money to Mike, I will be buying some goodies through ramchargers. Below is pictures of the Radiator. Is it nice....... yes, was it worth all the BS and $629.00 no... I did not get fans and service well you know the rest. Let this be a lesson for all to come.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/travis95...0/lst?&.dir=/GN+PICS/S2+PARTS&.src=ph&.view=t

Very Happy to have a wife that supports my hobby. :)

But I was just getting started, I’m on a roll....

Are you going to silkscreen “TCB” with a lightning bolt through it to match Elvis’s belt buckle? You can make it life size since that belt buckle was so obnoxiously big! Will the radiator have rhinestones like Rock Hudson had? Do they make a bobble head Elvis, might want to strap it to the cages cross member. Also, make sure you set the fan blades to the correct height so they slice the bananas to the perfect thickness for those fried peanut butter and banana sandwich's. :D

It just never ceases to amaze me the amount of information you can find over the Internet when you can type really fast.....

BTW, what’s the plate on your car, EP4EVER, LVDAKNG, VELVET V6?

I need to run so sorry to put a stopper in the fun but I’m sure I’ll be back in the morning and raring to go……
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.