Will Cas ruin my Christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by njturbo
Anyway..........Back to the thread

I have filled out all ness paper work for my refund on my fans through AMEX, E-BAY, ETC. If fans come in i will send them to Mike at ramchargers, if i get refund (which i doubt) I will send money to Mike, I will be buying some goodies through ramchargers. Below is pictures of the Radiator. Is it nice....... yes, was it worth all the BS and $629.00 no... I did not get fans and service well you know the rest. Let this be a lesson for all to come.

[Very Happy to have a wife that supports my hobby. :)

If you get the fans send them back where they came from. (I have enough fans here now ;) ) If you do get a refund DO NOT send it to me. I suggest you take your lovely wife out for a nice dinner, a bottle od wine and laugh about this. I would love to have you (and everyone else for that matter) as a customer in the future but you need to know that is not why I sent you fans. I have been in this deal a long time, you were wronged in my opinion, and I was in a position to help. That's it, believe it or not. This is not the first time I have done this and it won't be the last. This Buick deal has been pretty good to me through the years and I will not forget that. Some will say this is a load of crap and this is strictly self serving to help our business, well, I have to honest and say it sure does not hurt our image, but when someone gets hurt by one of our own it makes it hard for the rest of us in a business that is already way too hard. Take this Christmas gift as just that, a gift. If I can help you in the future give me a chance that is all I want.
Mike Licht
Ramchargers

Originally posted by Mike Licht
This is not the first time I have done this and it won't be the last. This Buick deal has been pretty good to me through the years and I will not forget that. Some will say this is a load of crap and this is strictly self serving to help our business, well, I have to honest and say it sure does not hurt our image, but when someone gets hurt by one of our own it makes it hard for the rest of us in a business that is already way too hard. Take this Christmas gift as just that, a gift. If I can help you in the future give me a chance that is all I want.
Mike Licht
Ramchargers
I believe ya Mike, you're a class act!

Now if we can just get you to come back to Bristol, it'll turn out to be a really good year!!

If you get the fans send them back where they came from. (I have enough fans here now ;) ) If you do get a refund DO NOT send it to me. I suggest you take your lovely wife out for a nice dinner, a bottle od wine and laugh about this. I would love to have you (and everyone else for that matter) as a customer in the future but you need to know that is not why I sent you fans. I have been in this deal a long time, you were wronged in my opinion, and I was in a position to help. That's it, believe it or not. This is not the first time I have done this and it won't be the last. This Buick deal has been pretty good to me through the years and I will not forget that. Some will say this is a load of crap and this is strictly self serving to help our business, well, I have to honest and say it sure does not hurt our image, but when someone gets hurt by one of our own it makes it hard for the rest of us in a business that is already way too hard. Take this Christmas gift as just that, a gift. If I can help you in the future give me a chance that is all I want.
Mike Licht
Ramchargers

Mike you have me on board. It is a shame more people do not have your mentality, good things come to good people. :) :)

Good idea Joe. Everytime Tony puts something on Ebay start make false bids to drive it through the roof so no one will buy it.

Mike,

You have picked up at least one customer from this. Just a Scanmaster for now but then we're just getting started.

This Is The "Will CAS Ruin My Christmas" Thread

So I certainly understand and wholeheartedly support keeping it on-topic, in order to attempt to address and correct a very distressing and truly serious matter.

99% of all of us, I bet, empathize with the situation Mr. & Mrs.
NJTurbo have involuntarily found themselves for more than a month now, through no "fault" of their making. In the midst of their Holiday's surprise-disappointment, they trusted us enough to "bring it to the Buick TR/GN TB.com board family.

Many of us have been honored to "help" them during this testimonial to, at a minimum, extremely habitual poor Customer Service. Most of us have been at a loss about "how-to-help" and wish we could do more...but we trust they have felt the outpouring of support from the overwheming majority of 7500+ TB.com members.

It is also correct to give Honorable Mention to Bruce & Jason
to have allowed the thread to continue, and allow a thorough airing of the matter. Out of this wrong & regrettable misfortune has come a remarkable demonstration of concern for others.

What a great way for TB.com to start the New Year!!

Light is the antidote to darkness, & this thread has illuminated an all too common & despicable reality that requires our collective unity to combat...this thread proves that we can, and will prevail.

Maybe I can help. Bitch-in-GN call me (or Kevin) at 888 293 7267 and we will ship you a Ramchargers Dual fan and GN adaptor harness no charge. You will have to do some small mods to install it but there are directions on the site here do a search. Just call me with or e-mail me your shipping address and it will be on the way. This is too much for anyone hell MY blood pressure is on the rise I can't imagine what yours is. Merry Christmas
MIke Licht
Ramchargers
888 293 7267
mlicht@ramchargers.com

I can tell you that you have earned another customer from that gesture. That is twice in the same month that a TR vender has blown my mind. It is too bad that there are still a few others out there that are the exact opposite. You know what I mean Two Lane? :rolleyes: I don't suppose you've seen your wheels from "***John***" have you? (name has been changed to protect the guilty):mad:

Howdy Joe,

Good to hear from you! Hope we both have a better year! :)

Joe, you're absolutely right...there are Vendors at both ends of the spectrum...Mike/Ramchargers' response to NJ's wrongful treatment clearly illustrates that here. And there are other solid, reliable, honest Vendors out there that truly earn our business by the respect & concern they provide each customer. Hopefully, we'll help them prosper, & the rest will wither away.

Joe, the Law of the Boomerang is still enroute to our sterling specimen of Vendor infamy. On the "bad" side, I'll never "forget" the matter until it is entirely resolved...but on the "good" side, I'll always remember/cherish your efforts to help.

The truth of "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" is the norm, but YOU are living proof that even ONE person can make a HUGE difference when someone needs help, Joe.

Thankfully, the "ripple-effect" from your efforts continue to reverberate throughout the entire WWW, Joe!!

And the unity/support within this thread begins to offer some real hope!

With maximum appreciation, TL :)

SHARKS!

"I think if I were stranded on a deserted island and given the above choices, I'd decide to swim for it in shark infested waters and hope for the best... "TURBODIVERART

My wife has been in 2 different diving magazines (skin diver and sharks and divers)They did write ups and pics of her hand feeding sharks in the bahamas!
Otto:p

Re: SHARKS!

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
"I think if I were stranded on a deserted island and given the above choices, I'd decide to swim for it in shark infested waters and hope for the best... "TURBODIVERART

My wife has been in 2 different diving magazines (skin diver and sharks and divers)They did write ups and pics of her hand feeding sharks in the bahamas!
Otto:p
That's cool. Where I dive you wouldn't see the sharks coming..... Only publications I've been in are local ones regarding salvage stuff.

Shes also done hte cage diving up in RI with the blues and makos>
She usually does that once a year
Otto

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Shes also done hte cage diving up in RI with the blues and makos>
She usually does that once a year
Otto
Cool. I’ve swum with schools of tigers in North Carolina. They mostly got in the way as I was looking for artifacts on the Protius so were more of a nuisance than anything else. They are so use to divers that they would not get out of my way when I wanted to get into a spot they were guarding. Typically when I’d get close they would move but some of the bigger buggers just would not budge, I opted to find another location to dig.

I’ve been to RI to dive a couple of the subs there as well as some of the cargo ships. It’s good diving up there if you know where to go. I didn’t know they did cage diving there?

I typically don't go down for the fishes or scenery. Only scenery I see is from the anchor line to the area I'm planning to dig in. Usually within 2 minutes of arriving at the spot I'm in a swirl of silt with zero viz. and going by touch alone. Typically I don't see the sunlight until my swim back to the anchor line. If we use the water dredge then things are cleaner as long as you are on the suction end and not the exhaust end. If the current changes then we are again in zero viz...:(

Artie,

Lets stay on track with this thread, you have a few other threads floating around on the board that you have contaminated:D :D

Mike got fans yesterday. Wow even gave me the harness connector. Great product, great vendor, you are going to the good guy list and have my business.
:) :)

Originally posted by njturbo
Artie,

Lets stay on track with this thread, you have a few other threads floating around on the board that you have contaminated:D :D

Mike got fans yesterday. Wow even gave me the harness connector. Great product, great vendor, you are going to the good guy list and have my business.
:) :)
I can't help it if people keep pulling me off topic.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Artie,

Pull it back the other way will ya.
I'm trying but people keep asking me about Elvis and scuba diving.

Next thing you know people are going to start asking me about the JCC Racing Team, classic car restoration (referring to my 69 Camaro SS/RS 696 show car) as well as the other restorations I've done in the past, landscaping, politics. etc. I just can't help it when I have an opinion about everything.....

Now let’s get back on track, what was the original subject, fried banana sandwich’s? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.