You can type here any text you want

0 psi launching

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fnsikser

sentramental 4eva
every time i try to bring the buick up on boost the car just seems to roll...i installed the bigger/softer rear shoes,aluminum drums,s10 cylinders,also put in a linelock to help keep the rears from heating up during the burnout...the only thing i have not touched is the front breaks or the vacuum brake setup....i have a good pedal and good stopping power...do you think my problem may be my front pads and rotors being shot??if so does anyone have a good upgrade without breaking the bank,i don't really care about the bling i just want to be able to build some boost at the line....my best 60' so far with like a 2psi launch was a 1.57...any help would be appreciated...thanks

$125 Trans-brake = problem solved. I could only hold about 5 psi on the brakes...now I can hold all of it :biggrin:

With my stock D5 and stock brakes I could hold 7lbs with out pushing forward.
Got the S10 and shoes setup now with a 2800 stall and can hold more. I didn't get to see exactly how much but I saw my boost gauge shoot up over 10 and the green light so off I went in a blaze of smoke since I messed up my burnout:rolleyes: That is with the stock pm.

Back