009's whats the best

Shawn,

Sorry...I sold the Testa93 chip already. (somebody else saw this thread and was interested)

John

With a 44 and a front mount..I'd be looking for 50's not 42's..

But thats me :/

I've seen my buddies go through HG's with the 009's..theyre rich on the bottom and lean on the top..good luck with the chip..every car is different..why..I dunno :rolleyes:

hehe

I have tried several chips. Seems like the motor always ran fat on the low end, somewhat lean up top.

Then I went with rev E of the extended air chip for 009s. If you have the translator Plus, get this chip. Idle BLMs are 130s, the chip just plain rocks. Fueling on the top end is great. Car has never run this good.

Good Luck

Nish Limaye

Like Nish said, its all in the chip. The injectors just squirt fuel, the chip tells it how to squirt fuel. Once you learn how to handle 009's, they won't be rich or lean anywhere. I still think 009's are the best bang for the buck down to the low/mid 11's.

Eric

I see alot of different opinions here. I guess the "big" question about the best burner of 009s is who can get the dreaded "tip-in stumble" out. I'm looking to get one for my new combo soon. Thanks.

Originally posted by OneLethal87GN
I see alot of different opinions here. I guess the "big" question about the best burner of 009s is who can get the dreaded "tip-in stumble" out. I'm looking to get one for my new combo soon. Thanks.

Id like to know that too.