01 Regal LS Supercharged upgrades and deletions

I finally got some tuning done with HP Tuners a few weeks ago and to my surprise the car was only at 16 degrees of timing. I thought the guy had set it around 18. The car ran a best of 8.03 @ 86mph in the 1/8 with a 1.80 sixty ft on 14lbs of boost.

A little retuning and we are at 21 degrees below 5700 rpm where it drops to 19 degrees. There was a little knock up top but that was after 3-4 pulls on a warm day with no IC.

Now I am having a IC installed and will be retuning soon should be able to get 22 degrees across the board. Will drop to a 2.8 pulley as well.

Expecting mid 7's in the 1/8 mile. Will report back with a time slip soon. LoL

Which intercooler are you using? Can you post some install pics? I’m about to get started on mine.

I think most of you guys know what a Stage 2 scoop looks like on the 70-72 GS' we may be finding out what it looks like on a 01 Regal? LoL

Getting this IC installed it looks like it's going to be to tall? It's going to be close. I know there are some cradle changes for the 97-98 cars but it was suppose to clear on this car.
The one on my son's 00 GS sets much lower and it's the same IC.
This is a L32 from a 07 GTP. In a 01 LS. But if we have to cut the hood so be it I don't care.
If the scoop will cover the open spot it might be pretty cool?
If not maybe a cowl induction scoop maybe we'll see.

Did you pull the ABS fuse at the track? My friend had problems launching his GS until I told him to pull the fuse.

Did you pull the ABS fuse at the track? My friend had problems launching his GS until I told him to pull the fuse.
Mine has been disabled on the silver car don't have to jack with the fuse anymore.

I finally got the IC done on the silver LS don't have pics yet but I do have a couple of pics of what the Stage 2 scoop will look like. I will be painting it silver. Since its not going to be for cold air which direction do you think?
0501191754.jpg