02 celica, Suburban, and eclipse get smoked then got busted!!

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
Me and the wife were out cruising last night when we spotted a 2002 Celica ricer boy at the red light. When the light turned green we both took off and i smoked him to the next red light about a 1/4 mile away by about 3 car lengths. At the next light I noticed up ahead a ricer eclipse and decided to catch up with him when the light turned. As I met up with him at the red light a suburban was in between us on the 3 lane highway and i began to power brake with about 3 lbs of boost. Next thing i know the suburban begins reving his motor and the eclipse is ready to run. As this was going on the ricer in the celica is behind me eating the smoke from my tires. Ok, the light turns green and we all launch. The suburban being so heavy could not get any traction so we are beside each other just smoking tires while the eclipse gets out in front a little. When I do get some grip I jumped out about 2 to 3 car lenths in front of the suburban and eclipse with the celica trying to catch up with me from behind. When I reach the next red light the celica tries to race again and i jump out in front again when up ahead the blue lights start flashing an I get busted with a speeding ticket. Well thats what you get when you have some fun with ricers. I guess I should have let my wife drive
:D

you shouldnt waste your time on the cars you know you will beat... pick your prey wiser
sorry about the speeding ticket.. i got one of those racing a dam neon... waste of time/money and most of all... the points!

Yeah i know

Your right but when your sitting at a red light next to a ricer with a high wing and a fart can its hard not to show them a little something. But its nice when a police officer is writing you a ticket while admiring your car. I guess he gave me a ticket out of envy. He should have wrote the ricer with the fart can a ticket for disturbing the peace.:D

lol yeah
those stupid cars think just because they have a 3 foot tall erector set spoiler that it gives them about 100 horse...
sure some imports are very nice and deserve respect but these teenagers in their rice burners just think they are the sh!t and i do always love to tear them a new ass

You got a speeding ticket?? At least you didn't get a ticket for racing... Judge doesn't take racing to kindly ya know.

Don't know if I'd go to court or not. I could see standing in that court and the cop says, "Well, your honor, I'm not sure, but I thought I saw tire smoke and heard revving engines before I saw the speeding vehicle".

Remember, in court they can make the fine and points HIGHER also.

I guess this is a kill and a fish story.:D

definatly very lucky you didn't get a ticket for racing. around here if you get a speed contest ticket your pretty much done for even if you weren't racing. its a 12 point ticket (ie no more lisence) I've heard that in california they will impound your car too, that would be bad... one thing i've been realzing lately is that the end of the month is a bad time to do something stupid, i usually see twice as many cops twards the end of the month, they have to get their quota, I was followed by 2 cops on the way home, and you'll never guess what pulled up next to me at a red light, a "tricked out" gutted civic, and an undercover cop right behind me, talk aobut not liking cops....

i am an old guy 'REALLY OLD GUY' who has in his youth never missed a chance at a good street race. but now that i am a little smarter and alot older.,,,, so now when i see all those so called hot cars on the road, i just say to myself... i can beat this one and that one and that one. i know the race would be no contest. enough of that b.s. i still get a shiver down my spine when i see a potential kill.... you would think i would have grown out of the urge to race. maybe when i am 90 yrs. old !!!!:D

damn cops

you get cought racing here.go directly to jail,no questions.there bustin down hard.