02 sensors

Why don't you guys all throw out those gm O2 SENSORS ! EASTERN PERFORMANCE has NGK heated 02's that you can run CAM II or Turbo Blue with, at least a whole summer and not have to replace. I ran race gas in mine all since march without any problems on the same 02 sensor. All you do is cut the plug off your old 02, solder it to the new o2 lead and run a + and ground to the other two leads of the 02. Just be sure the + gets turned on and off with the ignition. Then get some wire loom to hide all your new wires in. You don't have to cut up the factory wiring harnesss that way! Their # is 1 (610) 792-9022.

Originally posted by SHRPTTA
just checked a couple local places here

DEALER=$44.88

AC DELCO auto parts store=$36.84

AS STATED GMPARTS DIRECT=$26.40+9.95 shipping

L8R

EXACTLY!!!!!! $20.00 I don't think so, point me in the direction of ANYPLACE that sells NEW DELCO 02's for our car for $20.00(even),or less, and I'll MAIL you $50.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about your local dealer, but mine will usually match whatever www.gmpartsdirect.com sells for. The dealers don't want you to know how much they're making off of you, but if you fight with them, they'd rather make less than loose your bussiness. I could go right now to my local Pontiac dealer and buy one for $26.40. And I don't doubt if I bought them three at a time that he would sell them to me 3 for $60.

o2 sensors

Hey, I don't know about you guys, but this is the information I have been searching for. The NGK heated sensors sound like they can stand up to the lead in race gas. What is the octane content of Cam 2 or Turbo Blue? Is it similar to VP C-12 or Trick 110. Both Trick and VP have 4 to 6 grams of lead per gallon of fuel. Let me know the content of the other brands of gas. Has anyone else had success with the NGK sensors? They sound just like what everyone has been looking for. What do you guys think? ttanut.

I tried the Bosch and didnt like that it didnt code so I used Delco sensors since. I never tried a heated 02 since I run so much racegas on the street I figured Id kill whatever 02 I had...

I used to use around 40 gallons of Racegas a week. Wow, that is alot huh? lol...