You can type here any text you want

02 twin turbo SS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bilt2run

SOM 02 SS Camaro 46,000 miles,car is mint. Simmons 3 piece wheels,APS TT,Razors Alky,Fab 9 rear,sub frame connecters,fully race preped auto trans,LS1 fully rebuilt forged internals,Runs and drives like a stock vehicle,600 FWHP. SLP center exit exhaust :)

SOM 02 SS Camaro 46,000 miles,car is mint. Simmons 3 piece wheels,APS TT,Razors Alky,Fab 9 rear,sub frame connecters,fully race preped auto trans,LS1 fully rebuilt forged internals,Runs and drives like a stock vehicle,600 FWHP. SLP center exit exhaust :)

600 front wheel horsepower? hmm..

I dont think this description will sell a $30k car.

That would be fly Wheel horsepower, but I agree.

I am gonna have to make a sticky that details how to sell a car.

Working on it.....

On the other hand if someone doesn't know that a Camaro is RWD than they shouldn't be thinking about buying one that has twin turbos and 600 FWHP! :biggrin:

That would be fly Wheel horsepower, but I agree.

I am gonna have to make a sticky that details how to sell a car.

Working on it.....

I think the "MONCH" tried that and it failed miserably.

Its detailed, SOM stands for sunset orange metallic, it has 46K with tons of mods for 30K.

The only thing the ad is missing is the location, he is in florida...

BW:)

Ss

SOM= sunset orange metallic

APS twin turbo

as for the ass monkey....yes, FWHP = Flywheel horsepower(fairly basic knowledge):rolleyes

SOM= sunset orange metallic

APS twin turbo

as for the ass monkey....yes, FWHP = Flywheel horsepower(fairly basic knowledge):rolleyes

good thing you edited that last sentence.... I did nothing disrespectful to you.

You wanna sella 30k car then act llike it.:cool:
and I mean the sentence that you deleted so we couldnt see...

edit

I edited the reply when I re-read your post. As to the original intent, I was still angered with you for randomly posting smart ass replies on other threads of mine. Specifically my T type for sale. Please keep your opinions to yourself where price and value of a particular item for sale may be concerned. If you have constructive comments they are welcomed and appreciated. In my opinion 30k for a vehicle of interest is miniscule. If you do not agree that is fine, I understand opinions very! As always my phone number is posted all over this board on various ads 239.225.5542 if you have comments or concerns please feel free to call;) Bobby

I edited the reply when I re-read your post. As to the original intent, I was still angered with you for randomly posting smart ass replies on other threads of mine. Specifically my T type for sale. Please keep your opinions to yourself where price and value of a particular item for sale may be concerned. If you have constructive comments they are welcomed and appreciated. In my opinion 30k for a vehicle of interest is miniscule. If you do not agree that is fine, I understand opinions very! As always my phone number is posted all over this board on various ads 239.225.5542 if you have comments or concerns please feel free to call;) Bobby

I think you better read my PM about your T for sale, I posted a COMPLIMENT on The T for sale. Read my PM and you will understand.

TTT for Bobby:cool:

Back