04 BMW 330ci convertible fs/ft

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
I have a nice bmw 330ci convertible for sale or possible trade for a decent 86/87 TR or maybe a very nice hot air car. The BMW has about 170k on the 3.0 and steptronic 5speed auto. Nice in and out. Only issue is the top has to be raised and lowered manually. Not sure the issue but is very easily done by hand. New top last year and recent new tires and tune up. Nice drive anywhere bmw. Asking $6500.00 the car is black on black on black. Tried to upload pics from cel but couldnt. Message with number and ill text pics.
Thanks
Steve

I have a nice bmw 330ci convertible for sale or possible trade for a decent 86/87 TR or maybe a very nice hot air car. The BMW has about 170k on the 3.0 and steptronic 5speed auto. Nice in and out. Only issue is the top has to be raised and lowered manually. Not sure the issue but is very easily done by hand. New top last year and recent new tires and tune up. Nice drive anywhere bmw. Asking $6500.00 the car is black on black on black. Tried to upload pics from cel but couldnt. Message with number and ill text pics.
Thanks
Steve
Thanks
Steve
bmw1.jpg
bmw4.jpg
Here we go. These were last summer. The wheels are black now. I have a few new pics but not on this computer.

Thanks
Steve
Sold