1/8 mile pass from Sunday

Damn, Bryan,

I love that car.........

I'll get there........ One day I'll get there. ;) ................. Watch out...... :D

When are you guys gonna bring the TAI circus and all it's fun out West?????? :cautious::cautious::cautious: Come'on now!

I'll buy dinner!!!!:):)
Could be a possibility....my wife is up for a promotion to District Manager for Bassett Furniture..... several states that she could be transferred too including AZ , FL , NC , VA , KS ....just don't know yet.

Bowling Green is in October this year ...can you make it? Would be good to see you again!

Bryan

Could be a possibility....my wife is up for a promotion to District Manager for Bassett Furniture..... several states that she could be transferred too including AZ , FL , NC , VA , KS ....just don't know yet.

Bowling Green is in October this year ...can you make it? Would be good to see you again!

Bryan

It's a long, expensive haul from Phoenix........

I have to save for at least 2 more years before I can do it again........

Poor, poor me......... :cry::D

The link that I posted was from 2015 , did you come that year or 2014 ?

Get to saving .... :)
Tell Lou to Sponsor you :)

hey bud a couple of us are gonna be going to the track the 13th, in Sealy i believe. if you're free that day i can get you more details on when and where the actual track is, i've never been out there but a couple of my friends are going with their Buicks too and i'll have mine out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

September 2016, I qualified 4th with a 6.77 @103.93, we got rained out on Saturday... :(
That's right...rain
I hurt my rear end that year , JD hurt a piston , Ron Bailey hurt his , wouldn't have been very many cars racing if the rain had stayed away... would have been a good year to race.

Hopefully you can get some money put away and come play. I would like to come your way some time as well.

That's right...rain
I hurt my rear end that year , JD hurt a piston , Ron Bailey hurt his , wouldn't have been very many cars racing if the rain had stayed away... would have been a good year to race.

Hopefully you can get some money put away and come play. I would like to come your way some time as well.

I'll find a way, believe me. :D:D

You guys should do the same, The high was 76 degrees here today! This is the time of year we guys from AZ like to run our cars. ;)

Check out the 1/8th mile MPH..... not too bad...... especially with that shitty 60ft time.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'll find a way, believe me. :D:D

You guys should do the same, The high was 76 degrees here today! This is the time of year we guys from AZ like to run our cars. ;)
My wife's grandparents used to live in Sun City , haven't been back to AZ for 20 years...we used to go at Christmas and Thanksgiving, was nice that time of year.
Need to come visit....

Grab a flight with SpoolFool and Lou and come to Bowling Green, I will take care of dinner and drinks

Bryan

My wife's grandparents used to live in Sun City , haven't been back to AZ for 20 years...we used to go at Christmas and Thanksgiving, was nice that time of year.
Need to come visit....

Grab a flight with SpoolFool and Lou and come to Bowling Green, I will take care of dinner and drinks

Bryan

"Grabbing a Flight" sounds good, but if those two schmucks are going to be there, they may as well be wrenching/tuning on my car, repping the West, no? :D:eek::D:D:D

I need to save some money!!!!!!! LOL

hey bud a couple of us are gonna be going to the track the 13th, in Sealy i believe. if you're free that day i can get you more details on when and where the actual track is, i've never been out there but a couple of my friends are going with their Buicks too and i'll have mine out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats the Hennessey track. I havent been there either but I believe its right on I-10. Cool, let me know or send me a pm and let me know whats up. Thanks for the heads up