1 of 5 GM Methanol Test Cars F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's yes the economy is bad but this is the deal of 2011...Yes,this is One of the original five GM Methanol test cars that were built by GM for a special methanol program and if my menory serves me right there are only 3 of these cars left! I know one was totaled. These cars came with 30 gallon stainless steel gas tanks, Dual in-tank fuel pumps, Aircraft grade braided lines and I am sure I am forgetting some but to be totally honest these cars are more rare than the GNX!!

I am listing this for my close friend Donnie. He has computer problems at the moment and asked me if I could list this for him. The only reason for him selling this car is because he has two daughters that are in college and he needs to continue putting them through.. I have been around this car for many years and I have to say that this is one of the nicest & cleanest cars I have ever seen.. Donnie is very meticulous and spends hours and hours keeping this car spotless. It has always been stored inside a nice tiled floor garage... Many here have seen this car and can easily vouch for it as described... This car Runs & Drives fantastic!!

Price: $18,500 (No Trades! No Tire Kickers! Serious buyers only!!) Contact me at: gnsperformance@gmail.com

Here are the details as listed and given to me:

* Hard top
* Low optioned
* Hand crank windows
* RPO sticker says "no possi) but it does have it, The G80 was installed!!
* 85,000 miles
* Very, Very small rust bubble on left rear trunk lid (found behind emblem when it was removed) That is it for the rust!
* Paint is 7 years old
* Hand painted stripe 2 years old
* GNS LED taillights
* GNS LED 3rd brake light
* Dew sweeps replaced 3 yrs ago
* Door seals replaced 2 yrs ago
* ATR Fiberglass front & Rear bumpers
* B&M Shifter
* GNS Core support braces
* GNS smoked marker light covers
* Tinted windows (Legal tint)
* Alpine CD player with Pioneer speakers
* New Battery
* White face overlay on 145 mph speedo
* Autometer Gauges
* Scanmaster
* Torque Thrust 2 wheels with painted centers to match color of car.
* "Z" Rated tires

ENGINE:

* .40 Over 3.8 Grooms (Level 1) engine
* 20,000 miles on rebuild
* ARP Main & Rod Bolts
* Forged TRW pistons
* Hyd Flat tappet 205-210 Reed cam
* Champion stock irons with Stainless steel valves (receiver grooved)
* TE-49 Turbo (Less than 500 miles by Limit engineering)
* Terry Houston 3" down pipe
* 42.5 lb Injectors (cleaned & flowed just 3 months ago)
* Turbo Tweek ALKY chip
* Razors ALKY kit
* Red's XP fuel pumps (Dual in-tank)
* Single shot exhaust with turn down
* Adj. fuel pressure regulator
* Power Master is only 4 years old
* G-Body stretched stock location Intercooler

TRANS:

* Built by Chips Transmission
* Alto wide red band clutches
* Big boost valve
* Extra clutches
* Billet Servo
* Shift kit
* Art Carr converter, 3400 non lock-up

D Brooks.jpg

D Brooks (1).jpg

D Brooks (2).jpg

D Brooks (4).jpg

D Brooks (9).jpg

Beautiful Car !!! I always loved this car!! It deserves everybit of the asking price!!! GLWS!!!

Hey Scot I have a question. Why would you use an Alky Control kit on a car that was already burning pure methanol as fuel?

very nice car.
Did these cars come with documentation?
Not too much because they were auctioned off...

Gary K. may chime in with more info as far as documentation and he also knows this car very well...

PS: And this car has ICE COLD AIR too!!

Scot W.

This is a simply awesome example of a premium Turbo Buick... If I had the money I would be all over this... Good luck with the sale...

Scot, is that the original gas tank?
Nice car!
Thanks Kevin and yes, that is the original gas tank, original air craft grade fuel lines, original dual in-tank GM pump hanger, Original GM trap door in the trunk to access the fuel pumps easily...

Scot W.

Did he keep all the stock parts to put it back original if the want. It is after all 1 of 5 could be valuable down the line

Just another reason why i love t's over gn's !

I wish i had the $$$$ intrested in any trade's?? Got a 25 yr old girlfriend.. Let me know she has a clean title..i can pack her bags and ship overnight express!

Just another reason why i love t's over gn's !

I wish i had the $$$$ intrested in any trade's?? Got a 25 yr old girlfriend.. Let me know she has a clean title..i can pack her bags and ship overnight express!

you know the rules here, you need to submit a picture of what's up for trade... :)

Did he keep all the stock parts to put it back original if the want. It is after all 1 of 5 could be valuable down the line
Larry i'm not sure but I think the only thing gone is that Black box with relays in it. everything else is still on or in the car.

Scot W.

Status
Not open for further replies.