Built Janis 200 r4
vigalanty lock up converter
28 spline axles
eaten center
stock drive shaft
XFI Fast
3600 lbs with driver

YouTube - buick grand national

You better get rid of that stock driveshaft! If you get traction that will break for sure!! Not a good thing to happen:(

You better get rid of that stock driveshaft! If you get traction that will break for sure!! Not a good thing to happen:(

That pass was not my 10.20 pass and the converter was a 2800 stall, It had a 3400 vigalanty with the 10.20 pass. Now It has a non lock up Pro Tourqe. As for the drive shaft, it has solid ujoints. Dont want to have one made at this point. As I may go to a 400.

That pass was not my 10.20 pass and the converter was a 2800 stall, It had a 3400 vigalanty with the 10.20 pass. Now It has a non lock up Pro Tourqe. As for the drive shaft, it has solid ujoints. Dont want to have one made at this point. As I may go to a 400.

Nice Job!;) Were you locking the Vig on the 10.20 pass and why did you switch to the protorque non lockup?

Nice Job!;) Were you locking the Vig on the 10.20 pass and why did you switch to the protorque non lockup?

The big cam likes rpms, it was unlocked on 10.20 pass. Pass before that was a 10.27 locked. Have not got to try the pro tourqe yet, can only race on Sunday here. Hope to find out which one works better, will sell one of them.

Vince Janis wants the Vigalanty.