You can type here any text you want

10 sec 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow! someone got one awesome car! Was there any tricks to the MAF in the up pipe? Does it work any better? I'd like to try that.

Jason

Wow! someone got one awesome car! Was there any tricks to the MAF in the up pipe? Does it work any better? I'd like to try that.

Jason

No trick other than just moving it physically. I had to cut the intercooler pipe a couple of inches and fab a new MAF pipe. It did shift the tune a little to the rich side, as I think it "saw" a little cleaner air flow signal. Other than that, it improved throttle response quite a bit and spool up improved noticeably.

100_0673.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0674.jpg

Nice car. Where did you get the Hurst Shifter plate? Ihave same shifter but not plate to go around, thanks

Shifter plate

I made it out of a piece of corrugated aluminum sign board and then my sign guy made the hurst vinyl for me. It needed a brush or rubber boot inside to cover up the inner area and it would have been perfect.

yeah i bought the car and it is a nice car just going to need a few minor tweaks. trent is a real nice guy and easy to work with.

Back