You can type here any text you want

10 sec Black WE4 forsale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You are in the area of 8 to 9 hours away. If I was to strap this down in a truck and have it shipped to a loading dock in your area, it would cost aprox $1000.

Mike/Ron If you want to work a deal to have it picked up by someone here at my shop outside Detroit I would be happy to help you out. Buyers, no worries with these gentlemen, if they say it is so believe it, I have known them for many years
Mike

Mike/Ron If you want to work a deal to have it picked up by someone here at my shop outside Detroit I would be happy to help you out. Buyers, no worries with these gentlemen, if they say it is so believe it, I have known them for many years
Mike

You are one of a kind Mike, thank you kindly. I will keep that in mind.

Has the priced changed at all? I'm still interested I close on my house friday and should have cash. Thanks

Price has not changed, I would like it gone but I am not going to give it away.

I have a question. Is there any thing special you have to do to get the car over to USA from canada. PM your bottom dollar amount.thanks

I'm interested in your car. I did email you but wasn't sure if it went into the junk or not. Let me know if you still have it.

I am posting this for Mike as he is not in town this weekend. He will be back on Tuesday and will follow up with those interested then. Thanks for the interest.

very nice car. Wish I had mine sold

Attachments

• 072607_1830d[1].jpg
    072607_1830d[1].jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 072607_1828a[1].jpg
    072607_1828a[1].jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 406
Interested about the car what size and back spacing prostars are those ? and did you notch the frame?

Back