You can type here any text you want

*****10 Sec Buick T-Type For Sale*******

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris McDade

My car is now for Sale. 1987 Buick T-Type limited 107,000K on body. Burgundy interior/Exterior column shift bench seat.

Auto lite guages, new carpet, new CD player and speakers.

Paint is 3 years old in very good condition. Just had high speed buff and wax job done.

New Motor with 250 miles on it.
109 block .030 over
TWR Pistons with JE light weight wrist pins.
Eagle crank ( standard )
RJC Girdle
Stock Rods w/ARP bolt
218/218 comp hydralic roller with GM lifters
Iron Heads ported polished , manley big valves , news seat, springs and keepers.
T&D Roller Rockers 1.65
Stock intake - Home Ported
RJC power plate, stock Trottle body bored to 62MM, Aluminum vacum block.

Stock headers have been welded and ported.

3" THDP w/ 3" ATR SS dual exhuast. 3" dual round Ultra flow mufflers

72lb injectors- with Max Effort TW modified ECM , Stock MAF with cone taken out. 2 Bosch inline fuel pumps. 2nd fuel pump on hob switch and fuel line to come on at 18lbs boost.

45A John Graig Turbo. .85 3 bolt Precision Exhaust housing. Stock Style waste gate.

Bowling Green Customs 23 Row Stock appearing Inner cooler w/ adjustable scoop.

Brand new GM A/C compressor, lines, drier, and orfice tube. Filled with R12. This A/C will freeze you out of the car!!!

New Dual spa Fans

Trans: 200R4 built by Mike Krutz@ Centry All the good parts. I've spend over $2500 on this trans. Deep ATR trans pan.
Art Carr 9" Race Converter 3500 stall non luck up.

Rear End Stock housing with Moser 28 spline axles. Stock posi and 3.42 gears. Welded axles tubes to carrier. Aluminum girdle cover.
Metco lowers and adjustable uppers. Dual air bags. KYB shocks.

Front End is stock with Auto Zone shocks. Completely rebuilt new bushing, springs and brake lines.

You will get an extra set of back wheels with slicks and a extra GM MAF (it's my spare).

Best time to date on old combo is 10.63@127 with a 1.4560ft.

I have over $25,000 in this car. Im selling it for $15,900.00.

I have pictures. Please do not ask for pictures if you are not interested in this car. Please don't waste my time.

That's all I can think of right now. You can call me on my cell @ 281 380 1032 if you have some questions.

Thanks

Several things...I put that it had a roller. It does not have a roller, it has a hydralic flat tappet. I forgot to add that it has a JW flywheel & BHJ balancer.

The car should run some 10.40's@130. Im taking it to the track Friday, so I will have some times to post this weekend.

Thanks

Here are the times guys.

1st run 1/8 mile
1.52 60ft
6.84 1/8
100.55mph

2nd run 1/8 mile
1.477 60ft
6.67 1/8
102.52mph

3rd run full 1/4 pass
1.47 60ft
6.623 1/8
103.87 mph
10.44 1/4
129.65 mph

4th run ( Dad made pass )
1.544 60ft
6.77 1/8
102.84 mph
10.59 1/4 mile
129.85 mph.

The car has a little left in it. I think it can go some 10.30's on a really good day.

Bob,
Going to by a boat and play around with it for a while. The wife and kids can enjoy a boat more than they can a race car.

Yes, I will have the car at Noble to race and sell.

Thanks,

6.60's in the 1/8th = an EASY 10 sec car.. I'm sure he lifted so he didn't get kicked out..

Beautiful ride. Wish I could afford it right now!

Some people were having problems with the codec that they have loaded on their pc. Not all were having this issue. It just depends on what codec is loaded.

Give me your email and I will email them to you for Chris.

This is a very nice car for those interested. Chris has all the good stuff on this ride....a steal at what he's asking. If your looking for a TSM car, this is a good one! I hate to see ya get out of the TB's Chris, but I know how you feel wanting something different. I hope I can make it to OK. this year, the price of diesel is going to make or break this trip for me.

I second that. Whoever purchases this car, is going to get one heck of a ride. The car looks great, sounds fantastic and run in the low 10's.

Everything under the hood looks brand new.

Chris. Is you can hold off for about four months, I will purchase it.

Back