You can type here any text you want

109 fs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How about shipping to 77040? You have 2, so are they both std bore?

Raymond,
I have a B&M ratchet shifter with two T handles and an upgraded cable that I would be willing to trade. Also have the console that was modified but it has some cracks in the plastic. I went to a CO2 gate shifter. The picture shows the shifter just before I pulled it out (it was already disconnected and boot off)
Jeff

Attachments

• Buick Shifter.jpg
    Buick Shifter.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 174
Raymond,
I have a B&M ratchet shifter with two T handles and an upgraded cable that I would be willing to trade. Also have the console that was modified but it has some cracks in the plastic. I went to a CO2 gate shifter. The picture shows the shifter just before I pulled it out (it was already disconnected and boot off)
Jeff
jeff do you still have that stroker crank you had a while back?im in the market for one.

jeff do you still have that stroker crank you had a while back?im in the market for one.

No that is gone but I could throw in a front mount intercooler. 3" deep, 2.5" in and out and is almost as big as the radiator. Went into the 9's with it; was custom made years ago by Lee Performance.

Back