You can type here any text you want

109 Outlaw

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBO 6

Beer Snob
Staff member
What's the deal with the 109 outlaw class? Anybody got the details and if it's going to happen? Thanks!

Its happening..

....Feb 28th & 29th, 2004. Bradenton Motorsports Park, Fl.

Restrictions:

3400 lbs mininum weight with driver.
109 block
Grand National / T-Type / Regal
Exhaust driven Turbos only

The rest is up to your imagination.:eek: :cool:

-Alex

I have not yet received confirmation from Jesse, but the 109 Outlaw class has nothing to do with TSM. As such, racing in the 109 Outlaw class will not earn points for the TSM Point Series. Of course they have the option of running both at their event, but Lonnie and I have agreed that 109 Outlaw is not eligible for TSM points.

Re: Its happening..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
....Feb 28th & 29th, 2004. Bradenton Motorsports Park, Fl.

Restrictions:

3400 lbs mininum weight with driver.
109 block
Grand National / T-Type / Regal
Exhaust driven Turbos only

The rest is up to your imagination.:eek: :cool:

-Alex
can you get me more info on this race i would like to bring my car . its a little hard to test and tune in the snow :mad:

While at Reynolds Jesse informed me that he was going to run TSM.

Scott,

I for one would love if Jesse and you could allow a TSM points race in Bradenton, if not, we would make some changes for the "109 outlaw" class, but, again, would love a TSM points race in our "back yard". If you run one on Saturday and the other one on Sunday, we'd love to do both.

Bradenton, GREAT hooking track. Probably best hooking track in Florida. Good team running that facility, too.

So the Bradenton race ISN'T a TSM points race? I hope so 'cause I can't make it to Bradenton next year.

I was thinking of trying the outlaw class, but if it's only in Bradenton, it's not gonna happen. Thanks!

Originally posted by TURBO 6
So the Bradenton race ISN'T a TSM points race? I hope so 'cause I can't make it to Bradenton next year.

I was thinking of trying the outlaw class, but if it's only in Bradenton, it's not gonna happen. Thanks!

Well from the sounds of it there's going to be a TSM class as well as the 109 Outlaw class at the Bradenton event......

Jesse, did you ever get my PM? See what I mean?:) :D :cool:

Originally posted by Louie L.
While at Reynolds Jesse informed me that he was going to run TSM.

Hope so....I'm 50/50 right now if TSM is running....Just got to save up for one of those 9-sec Turbos.....;)

Will there be any of these races closer to us? Sounds like a winner.

Seems that will be another class the TSM guys can jump into with few changes(weight).

If a outlaw class does open up, you can count me in for next year. I don't know about the drive to FL though.

Ted

Originally posted by Ted A.
Will there be any of these races closer to us? Sounds like a winner.
Right now it looks like the locations will be the same with the addition of the BPG race in Salem, OH in August. However, we have not finalized the TSM point series 2004 event schedule.
Seems that will be another class the TSM guys can jump into with few changes(weight). If a outlaw class does open up, you can count me in for next year.
If you wanna administer it, have at it.

At the Florida race, if they run TSM following the rules on the Point Series website (including weight, turbo size,109-block, etc.) then that race will count. If 109 Outlaw is the only thing offered, it will not count for Point Series points. Obviously, if they are going to run both, it'll have to be on different days. Rules are rules.;)

Back