You can type here any text you want

109 Stroker!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Avg 6

Who's running one? How well does it run and how happy are are you with it?

Thanks

I have one. Everything seems OK but im having converter issues so I have not been to the track yet.

Depends on who's stroker and who built it..

I'm happy with mine...

DLS Stroker built by Don Cruz

9.38 @ 147 so far

Hey Mike,
My dad told me about running into you in Frankfort.

FWIW, Don is selling a bolt in and go setup, and he is local. Price may seem steep, but piece it out and that is what it would cost you in the long run. You'd probably be able to get good $$$ for your current setup turn-key as well.

Depends on who's stroker and who built it..

I'm happy with mine...

DLS Stroker built by Don Cruz

9.38 @ 147 so far

Dan is the man. What's the build up on your motor? Although I'm not trying to go as fast as you, your numbers are sweet.

Hey Mike,
My dad told me about running into you in Frankfort.

FWIW, Don is selling a bolt in and go setup, and he is local. Price may seem steep, but piece it out and that is what it would cost you in the long run. You'd probably be able to get good $$$ for your current setup turn-key as well.

Hey Glen,

Your Dad is a nice guy. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Didn't know Don was selling. I was just thinking about Dan doing me a short block for now. Hmmm

Who's running one? How well does it run and how happy are are you with it?

Thanks

We love it!!! We are still dialing in the tune up but the car went 9.644 @ 140.59 in TSM trim at the BPG event in Ohio. No where near as fast as some of the other guys using DLS parts but we are trying to get there.

It looks to me like several of the fastest cars have DLS involved in the engine.

The last time I was at DLS he had wide journal stroker cranks in stock. THe narrow journal cranks like Jason and I are using are no longer available. The wide journal crank will fit into a 109 block. You can get rods for the wide journal crank, they are the same ones used in a stage 2 engine. Dan @ DLS is developing rods which will be more affordable than the ones currently made by Carillo, or Oliver. I saw the prototypes and they looked really nice.

All the stuff to make a stroker 109 is available.

Hope that helps.

We love it!!! We are still dialing in the tune up but the car went 9.644 @ 140.59 in TSM trim at the BPG event in Ohio. No where near as fast as some of the other guys using DLS parts but we are trying to get there.

It looks to me like several of the fastest cars have DLS involved in the engine.

The last time I was at DLS he had wide journal stroker cranks in stock. THe narrow journal cranks like Jason and I our using are no longer available. The wide journal crank will fit into a 109 block. You can get rods for the wide journal crank, they are the same ones used in a stage 2 engine. Dan @ DLS is developing rods which will be more affordable than the ones currently made by Carillo, or Oliver. I saw the prototypes and they looked really nice.

All the stuff to make a stroker 109 is available.

Hope that helps.

Good info. :D

Just wanted to say that I sold my motor. Can't go wrong with a stroked 109 from DLS:D

Back