10's here we come

daviss

After a best of 12.85 three years ago and a lot of gremlin hunting, I went 12.10 off the trailer Saturday. In about three hours I was solid in the 11's. Just kept turnin up the boost 1psi at a time until it knocked once shifting into third and then backed her off 1/2 turn. This was all with the direct scan and laptop in the trailer (Flame Suit On). Went 11.34 @ 120.11 and I owe it all to Julio's meth kit.

Nah man.. you did it all. I'm just a little link in the chain. Glad i'm holding up to the strain going uphill :)

Thanks for the support..

I definitely think it's makin the power for a 10.99. It's funny, I told myself I wanted a solid 11 sec car and now that I am in the low 11's I automatically want to go 10's. I guess that is part of the meth addiction. I promise I will stop at 10.99.

I definitely think it's makin the power for a 10.99. It's funny, I told myself I wanted a solid 11 sec car and now that I am in the low 11's I automatically want to go 10's. I guess that is part of the meth addiction. I promise I will stop at 10.99.

Yeah rite :rolleyes: :D

Jeez, there a a whole lot more cars going 10 these days huh?

I went 12.11 at 108 and now I want to skip the 11's and go right after John Force. I always swear "that's fast enough". Then I go a little faster and think "I wanna go a lot faster!"

These damn cars........

I thought the same thing...

Jeez, there a a whole lot more cars going 10 these days huh?

I went 12.11 at 108 and now I want to skip the 11's and go right after John Force. I always swear "that's fast enough". Then I go a little faster and think "I wanna go a lot faster!"

These damn cars........

I think people are just listening more these days and learning from the mistakes others have made. Looking at his combo I would say thats an 11.80 car on its best day, but these days the tuning and parts are much better. Nice job Daviss but I must know what ur 60 ft. time was?

Best 60 of the day ws 1.66 spinning a little bit on 28" ET Streets. Definitely need to get that 60 in the 1.5's with a little suspension tuning.